autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Interesting video I came across...

Sorry if it's a repost...just thought it was interesting and the cars he details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkmZveqyU5E
    2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT

Post Thanks / Like
    Its been posted here about a dozen times ....

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Seen it a year ago.. that wax, is also "unlimited" refills, and for someone who goes through a lot, this isn't very much a year, ESPECIALLY when you charge thousands for a detail.
    20 year olds rule!

"For each step-back, there is an equally or greater come-back..."

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...must-read.html

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...s-bluuuur.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it me, or was he using a Guzzler? I was wondering, however, what he uses to actually wash the cars. It looked like a regular sponge to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Worlds best detailer, I guess that explains why he's washing in the sun..

And he's only using one bucket!
    They say a man looks after himself the same way he looks after his car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by P1et
    Is it me, or was he using a Guzzler? I was wondering, however, what he uses to actually wash the cars. It looked like a regular sponge to me.
    and i think he used sonus clay!
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so this is a video that on the net a million times. Very ralely does anyon have any good info to add.
    I remeber on one of these threads pauls "guy" (i cant remeber the title of the guy) and he cleared up a few things.

So here are a few things I wil pass on.

The washing in the sun, it was a cloudy day, and it was a qucik wash. Apperntly theres not a n issue with the sun when its couldy there.

The one bucket: The car was washed pre-shoot. Paul had washed the car before hand. It was clean, no dirt. So a seconed bucket was not needed.

The wax: Paul admits he can get just as good of looks with other waxes, however he has the wax so why not use it. As well as its somthing that works for him. It ends up being cheaper for him to get it refiled since he alreaday has it.

Listing the prices of products: This was somthing that the show did, they asked him the questions and he gave them an honset awnser.

The cost of his detail: Apperntly the 5k wash is a very rare thing, it also takes 2 weeks or somthing. It is desgined to make a car as neer to perfect as possible. It involes paint correction and a few layer of wax (with addiqute bonding time). (this is what his rep says). Also with his rate it works out to be less then what a plumber makes per hour. Im not sure the numbers but appenrlty it not as outrages as he says. Also its what works for him.

He also states he dosent work for zymol, is not a zymol detailer, nor does he want to be. He likes the way he has it.

All this is seconed hand. I will search for the thread, (on another forum) and post here. It will take me a while so i will do it on another post.

I hope this helps clear up some rumors and falicies. if not well you can think what you want, i know im not one to stop you

found it: SEARCH AUTOPIA

the guy is miracle agent, i think he starts in the last half of the thread
    Last edited by ScottB; 01-15-2007 at 10:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    16 pounds for 2 towels is very expensive. He should get Cobra MF towels in bulk form Autogeek .
    By the way, does that guy gives out samples of that wax? He gets free refills on it anyway.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    Souveran would do a better job then that Wax! Lol

Yeah he should start shopping on AG, AG RULES!

6LS2
    They say a man looks after himself the same way he looks after his car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryDetail
    Ok so this is a video that on the net a million times. Very ralely does anyon have any good info to add.
    I remeber on one of these threads pauls "guy" (i cant remeber the title of the guy) and he cleared up a few things.

So here are a few things I wil pass on.

The washing in the sun, it was a cloudy day, and it was a qucik wash. Apperntly theres not a n issue with the sun when its couldy there.

The one bucket: The car was washed pre-shoot. Paul had washed the car before hand. It was clean, no dirt. So a seconed bucket was not needed.

The wax: Paul admits he can get just as good of looks with other waxes, however he has the wax so why not use it. As well as its somthing that works for him. It ends up being cheaper for him to get it refiled since he alreaday has it.

Listing the prices of products: This was somthing that the show did, they asked him the questions and he gave them an honset awnser.

The cost of his detail: Apperntly the 5k wash is a very rare thing, it also takes 2 weeks or somthing. It is desgined to make a car as neer to perfect as possible. It involes paint correction and a few layer of wax (with addiqute bonding time). (this is what his rep says). Also with his rate it works out to be less then what a plumber makes per hour. Im not sure the numbers but appenrlty it not as outrages as he says. Also its what works for him.

He also states he dosent work for zymol, is not a zymol detailer, nor does he want to be. He likes the way he has it.

All this is seconed hand. I will search for the thread, (on another forum) and post here. It will take me a while so i will do it on another post.

I hope this helps clear up some rumors and falicies. if not well you can think what you want, i know im not one to stop you

the guy is miracle agent, i think he starts in the last half of the thread
    stop sticking up for the guy!! hes useing turtle wax in a fancy cantaner
    Last edited by ScottB; 01-15-2007 at 10:07 AM.
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast