Hello, so today at the shop I got frustrated with my own car.

Prior to all of this, my car was parked in the sun for 10 hours, the exterior was still warm when I began working on it. both The speed of the polisher for wool and foam pad is set at one notch under 3,000

I used makita polisher with a wool pad and step 1 3M scratch removal product, some spots left a haze thats hard to get out, not sure if its clear coat burn through or a stuck haze. I then took the wool pad off, put on a black foam pad and it seems to cut that haze out. So after, using step 1 3M, I used the step 2 with the black foam pad, and the problem I have now is that when i park in the sunlight, there are swirls and waves all over my car that if you were to stand far away, it looks like huge scratches.

How do I polish properly? I am learning to wax and polish in the shop. I usually only paint and sand cars. This is frustrating me because I really want my car to be shiny for this weekend to take my wife out for her birthday!

How much pressure do i apply on either of the two pads?

how much product to spread on the surface? It seems like I was using almost half of the bottles.

Thanks!