autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What would you do if this was your daughter? The PAIN of ALL AGO Members!!

I was always so thankful my kids were healthy and never seriously hurt, that small things never bothered me. I didn't even have to try to not get upset. It came easy for me.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ekennett View Post
    There's gotta be a hipster somewhere who would pay millions of dollars for her one of a kind "art"....
    Haha. True.

I'm doing my first ever real detail on our family truckster, a 2008 Toyota Sequoia in Nautical Blue. Last night after I had finished washing the truck and started claying the top, my step son was riding his RipStik around the garage and talking to me. And eating some chicken that I had grilled. I realized this morning as I started working on the truck again that he had used EVERY SINGLE VERTICAL PANEL to stabilize himself as he rode around and talked to me. Chicken grease everywhere. Awesome! Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dontibbetts View Post
    Haha. True.

I'm doing my first ever real detail on our family truckster, a 2008 Toyota Sequoia in Nautical Blue. Last night after I had finished washing the truck and started claying the top, my step son was riding his RipStik around the garage and talking to me. And eating some chicken that I had grilled. I realized this morning as I started working on the truck again that he had used EVERY SINGLE VERTICAL PANEL to stabilize himself as he rode around and talked to me. Chicken grease everywhere. Awesome! Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have him keep going. He might have discovered the next best paint coating.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

Post Thanks / Like

This reminds me of my son. I had an 81 malibu 10.5 car that I was building. Just finished painting it and cutting/buffing it and had pushed it outside for a proper wash. He happened to find the ONE SINGLE drill bit that he could get his hands on. I caught him about an inch into his drag across the drivers side rear quarter panel. I was able to fix it with touch up and spot clear it, then recut and buff. But, to this day, he still knows not to touch the paint

Post Thanks / Like

I must be the really old guy here on the forum.

If I had done anything like that in 1956 when I was 4 there is a one word answer for the result.

Whipping.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123