autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to join the forum, get advice and create the best mobile detailing business in Denver

Hi guys new to detailing in the Denver area, and want to have the best go to detailing business here. I just moved here from Austin, Tx, where I've been md for the last ten years, just been working for Uncle Sam. I have recently purchased a Mercedes Sprinter van shortbox, Hotsy pressure washer, McCullough steam cleaner, 4K watt gen., 10 gallons compressor.
    I can't decide which Mytee extractor to get, I like the lite II. Open to suggestions. Also wondering if anyone has used prowax stuff. I originally wanted to go with Wolfgang but after seeing the price, I'm wondering if meguiars wouldn't do the same.
    Well I'm going to post lots of pics and keep everyone posted, so stay tuned.
    Ps...... I have always wanted to do this for myself, just never had the funds, I met this guy one time doing some detailing on his car, he saw my potential. He gave me a credit line and now I'm starting a business. 60/40. Anyway I'm rambling really excited. CHEERS!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just wanted to join the forum, get advice and create the best mobile detailing business in Denver

Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceCarLLC View Post
    Hi guys new to detailing in the Denver area, and want to have the best go to detailing business here. I just moved here from Austin, Tx, where I've been md for the last ten years, just been working for Uncle Sam. I have recently purchased a Mercedes Sprinter van shortbox, Hotsy pressure washer, McCullough steam cleaner, 4K watt gen., 10 gallons compressor.
    I can't decide which Mytee extractor to get, I like the lite II. Open to suggestions. Also wondering if anyone has used prowax stuff. I originally wanted to go with Wolfgang but after seeing the price, I'm wondering if meguiars wouldn't do the same.
    Well I'm going to post lots of pics and keep everyone posted, so stay tuned.
    Ps...... I have always wanted to do this for myself, just never had the funds, I met this guy one time doing some detailing on his car, he saw my potential. He gave me a credit line and now I'm starting a business. 60/40. Anyway I'm rambling really excited. CHEERS!
    Welcome to the best forum on detailing. We collectively have a brain trust of grade A knowledge here. Pull up a chair and enjoy!
    Take care and good luck on your new endeavors.

Peace,

Darrin

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just wanted to join the forum, get advice and create the best mobile detailing business in Denver

Hi, welcome to AutoGeekOnline! That is a nice work van to have.

Meguiar's has plenty of choices to help get you started without breaking the bank. I use a good bit of it from the detailer line.

Congrats on starting your business.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

If you're looking for effective but reasonably priced detailing products take a look a 3D/HD.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I wanted to go with something cheaper but my investors wanted to be the echelons of mobile detailing. Tried some meguiars swirl remover 2.0 and going to finish it up on my black 04 navigator today.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@DedicatedPerfection View Post
    Hi, welcome to AutoGeekOnline! That is a nice work van to have.

Meguiar's has plenty of choices to help get you started without breaking the bank. I use a good bit of it from the detailer line.

Congrats on starting your business.
    Here is a pic of our logo and business cards which are th extra thick ones
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just wanted to join the forum, get advice and create the best mobile detailing business in Denver-image-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceCarLLC View Post
    Here is a pic of our logo and business cards which are th extra thick ones
    Tyler@mrnicecar.co, I liked the fact that I could use .co it's kinda like it was made for Colorado 😉
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just wanted to join the forum, get advice and create the best mobile detailing business in Denver-image-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Well it's going to take time, a lot of time.
    Plus that's a big order considering your competition up there.

Get a lot of training and work for some high end guys, then you'll have an Idea of what it take to become the best.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to AGO!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!