autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

"Enthusiasts Only" (brand!) Waterless Wash question

I'm in the market for waterless wash, I did research but could not find info on Enthusiasts Only WW besides their website and Amazon feedback. Does anyone have experience w/ this particular WW, how is it in comparison with UWWC+?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Enthusiasts Only" (brand!) Waterless Wash question

Never heard of it before.

I enthusiastically stay with Meguiar's as
    the brand for my WW-product: D114.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Super Member CarolinasFinestDetailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm almost sure it's relabeled and color changed Ultima. Smells exactly like it, and works just as good. I'd buy it but I get a great deal on Ultima through CarPro US.
    Carolina`s Finest Detailing - Charlotte areas preferred CQuartz Finest Reserve & GTECHNIQ Crystal Serum Ultra coating center. STEK/Suntek PPF
    www.Carolinasfinestdetailing.me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sicktred08fsi View Post
    I'm almost sure it's relabeled and color changed Ultima. Smells exactly like it, and works just as good. I'd buy it but I get a great deal on Ultima through CarPro US.
    I missed f/s day on AG don't want to pay more than I can get it for. I stumbled on Enthuasist Only with raving reviews on amazon. Someone asked question how is it comparing to UWW, but no surprise on amazon questions answered like, I didn't use UWW it but... are you serious, why not just skip question if you have nothing to say.
    I have ONR but despite some say it is safe to use as WW, I'm still skeptical.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX650 View Post
    Never heard of it before.

I enthusiastically stay with Meguiar's as
    the brand for my WW-product: D114.

Bob
    "The first gulp from the glass of natural science will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you." --Werner Heisenberg (Pioneer of Quantum Mechanics, Nobel laureate Physics)

Post Thanks / Like

I saw this stuff on Amazon and looks just like the new BF WW. I have a gallon of d114 and d115 to last me for quite some time so Im not in the market to try it out. Price wise it seems great.

Post Thanks / Like

Only thing I'm not getting and this question would not be a dilemma if m114/115 have been offered in less quantity for cheaper price.

Comparing to some of you guys, I'm just an amature car enthuasist who would not buy 4gl of product even if it will transfer platinum diffussion over the time to my car. I'm buying an economical great working product in less quantity for discounted price.

Question is still open, did anyone had experience with EO. Because if it is generic how does it perform? And about the rest especially praised on AG products ie pinnacle,bf and others I can educate myself using AG/AO search to read the best written enjoyable reviews in whole www.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VeloNYC View Post
    Only thing I'm not getting and this question would not be a dilemma if m114/115 have been offered in less quantity for cheaper price.
    I use D114 as my rinseless wash. My bottle makes no mention of dilution for waterless. I'll assume likewise for D115.

Post Thanks / Like

D115 is a waterless wash. I go through a lot of product when I do waterless washes to ensure minimal marring. I sometimes use 32 oz just for one wash so I appreciate a product that can be diluted to several gallons. Just something to consider.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dogfather View Post
    I use D114 as my rinseless wash. My bottle makes no mention of dilution for waterless. I'll assume likewise for D115.
    Michael Stoops over on the Meg's Forum has discussed this many times.

I personally use D114 (for waterless wash/QD):

1:256 for "slightly" dirty i.e., The Garage Queen. It's also a great Clay Lube @ this ratio.

1:128 for somewhat moderate dirt ie., daily driver. However, I'll hose it off first.

D114 doesn't affect the current lsp @ these ratio's and leaves absolutely nothing behind. (I used it yesterday on the Queen that has 2 coats of Colli 845 on her, brought her right back to the day I put those coats on, 4 months ago

I don't use D115 not because it's not a quality product but because I want the freedom to apply whatever lsp I want.

D114 imho, is a first ballot Detailing Hall of Famer.

hope it helps
    "The first gulp from the glass of natural science will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you." --Werner Heisenberg (Pioneer of Quantum Mechanics, Nobel laureate Physics)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast