autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

GG6 with BOSS pads?

I've sent him a couple PM's but I'm guessing he's not on here much.

In a reply to a post I made a while back he said he was going to do a write up on using the BOSS pads with the GG6.

I was just wondering how that was coming along. If any of you fellow G15/21 owners have used the pads on the GG6 please feel free to chime in.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: GG6 with BOSS pads?

Quote Originally Posted by AbileneAutoWerx View Post
    I've sent him a couple PM's but I'm guessing he's not on here much. In a reply to a post I made a while back he said he was going to do a write up on using the BOSS pads with the GG6. I was just wondering how that was coming along. If any of you fellow G15/21 owners have used the pads on the GG6 please feel free to chime in.

Hey Bud,

Thanks for reaching out. I received your PM on Sunday at 1:30 pm or so. Flew to Griot's Garage in Tacoma all am, had lunch with Richard Griot and just sat down to my laptop.

Sorry I wasn't able to reply sooner. I sent you a fairly detailed response and hope it squares you away. I appreciate you reaching out.

Always here to address the fellow forum members questions. I will always do my best to respond in a timely manner... my main responsibility to develop products which doesn't always allow me to be online. Please keep the questions coming. I'll always shoot it to you straight. Thanks all,

Jeff
    Jeff from Griot's Garage- Product Developer
    Car Care for the Perfectionist

Post Thanks / Like

I got your PM Jeff and I fully understand about the delayed reply. Thanks again for such a detailed reply! The time you took to send me so much info just shows again what kind of company Griot's is and how much you care about the products and the folks buying them!

Post Thanks / Like

i have used the MF boss pad on my GG6. i felt that it did exactly what i was aiming for, rather quickly.

it's the first MF pad i've ever used, and the first non foam pad used on my GG6. i have plenty of time using a rotary with a wool pad. but the boss MF on the GG6 felt like it got the job done quicker.

care to forward some of that info jeff sent you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RFrommann View Post
    i have used the MF boss pad on my GG6. i felt that it did exactly what i was aiming for, rather quickly.

it's the first MF pad i've ever used, and the first non foam pad used on my GG6. i have plenty of time using a rotary with a wool pad. but the boss MF on the GG6 felt like it got the job done quicker.

care to forward some of that info jeff sent you?
    That info is super top secret... The information shared is a taste of something I'm writing to shed quantitative data which demonstrates how pad weight and thickness critically effects Long-Throw Orbital performance, as well as 8mm tools like our GG6.

I'm at Griot's this week in relentless meetings and working in the garage testing products. I will devote some time to hammering this write-up out. Please give me a week or so... hopefully will be worth it.

Griot's Garage fully supports the use of the BOSS Pads (Micro Fiber and Foam) with the GG6 and GG6-modified to a 5" system. Bottom line, you will experience smoother operation and improved correction.

Have a good week!
    Jeff from Griot's Garage- Product Developer
    Car Care for the Perfectionist

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea and I know what I'll be getting over the winter season, thanks for the thread on this OP

Would like to pass along how much I appreciate how Griots customer service goes above and beyond to keep their customers happy, yet more proof right here!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

GG6 with BOSS pads?

I've been more impressed with their customer service than any company I've bought from. I feel they truly care about their customers and with the new BOSS system and things coming in the future it just shows they are here to stay and never stop innovating. I love my G15 and GG6. With the BOSS pads I know I'll love the GG6 even more. I can't wait for the full write up Jeff. I have no doubt it will be very informative! Maybe a admin can change the name of the post to "GG6 with BOSS pads" or something. Might sound a bit better and get more attention than it sounding like I was just calling Jeff out. I hope it didn't come across the wrong way Jeff...I've never been very good with titles....lol. Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AbileneAutoWerx View Post
    I've been more impressed with their customer service than any company I've bought from. I feel they truly care about their customers and with the new BOSS system and things coming in the future it just shows they are here to stay and never stop innovating. I love my G15 and GG6. With the BOSS pads I know I'll love the GG6 even more. I can't wait for the full write up Jeff. I have no doubt it will be very informative! Maybe a admin can change the name of the post to "GG6 with BOSS pads" or something. Might sound a bit better and get more attention than it sounding like I was just calling Jeff out. I hope it didn't come across the wrong way Jeff...I've never been very good with titles....lol. Thanks again!

I think that's a good idea too.
    Quote Originally Posted by CieraSL View Post
    Wait! I know! Mirror, mirror against the grass, tell me who has kicked swirls' ass?
    http://Raskysautodetailing.com/

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by RaskyR1 View Post

I think that's a good idea too.

Done.

Post Thanks / Like

You're the man Mike!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast