autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thinking Of Buying A Gal. Of Pinnicle Shampoo??am I Crazy

so im thinking of buying a gallon of pinnicles shampoo. am i nutts? for spending 70 bucks. im just so happy with all of the other pinnicle products i dont think i can go wrong with this. had anyone bought a gallon of this soap ?
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    Pinn. soap is very good, but 70 bucks worth?? Have you tryed other (cheaper) soaps? If you only like the pinn. soap than get it. U cant go wrong with Pinnacle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A1monky View Post
    Pinn. soap is very good, but 70 bucks worth?? Have you tryed other (cheaper) soaps? If you only like the pinn. soap than get it. U cant go wrong with Pinnacle.
    i have im like a soap nuttso far megs goldclass is my favorite. and optimum too. i just have be so impressed with pinnicle i wonder how there soap is . maybe ill try the 64 ounce hmmm. i just love the gallon sizes though but ya 70 dollors is alot. i wonder why so much
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    Unless if you are making some major cash and you cant think of stuff to spend it on I would stick with OPT soap, or the Dura gloss one, never tried it but a lot of people like it. I dont see how you could even make such an expensive soap, it probably only costs them a few bucks to make it any way, I think that stuff is a rip off.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    off the topic a little, however I was wondering if anyone has tried hair shampoo to wash their auto? Hair shampoo is pH balanced , mild and generally yields lots of suds.
    moreover it rinses clean. Any thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejoyofdriving View Post
    Unless if you are making some major cash and you cant think of stuff to spend it on I would stick with OPT soap, or the Dura gloss one, never tried it but a lot of people like it. I dont see how you could even make such an expensive soap, it probably only costs them a few bucks to make it any way, I think that stuff is a rip off.
    how dare them rip try to me off. crap well i quess i wont buy it . and no im not making a ton of money
    Last edited by trhland; 09-09-2007 at 03:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd personally buy the 16oz version first if I hadn't tried it yet. Then buy the gallon if I was impressed enough with it..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MBluvr View Post
    off the topic a little, however I was wondering if anyone has tried hair shampoo to wash their auto? Hair shampoo is pH balanced , mild and generally yields lots of suds.
    moreover it rinses clean. Any thoughts?
    or even a body wash soap not a bad idea its probably just as good .i know my private parts have a nice shine why not my truck
    Last edited by trhland; 09-09-2007 at 03:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejoyofdriving View Post
    so far it seems like no one has ever bought a gallon of pinnicles soap . a/g must have a ton in stock

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the 16oz and it is a pleasure using it. Probably the slickest I've used (NXT, GC, Megs Deep crystal soap, Top of the line Bubble Bathe) my mitts just glides across the paint. It cleans well and smells awesome but taste like crap j/k. It starts with lots of foam but dies off fairly quick, but slickness is way above average. The price comes from real coconut oil used in it (says in it's description). Pricey and other soaps work just as well, I use it maybe once a month to give the car a treat lol.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast