autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Linking

Post Thanks / Like

Linking

Guys / Gals,

I am starting to see alot of links on the forum to competitors products. As such I am deleting them, and recently have been PM'd as to why from some members. Autogeek has allowed the free discusion of our products and our competitors products, but we must tow the line with linking. Please remember this site is setup to help with our product line (not only in sales) but specifically with how to use and helpful hints. Please be mindful of this .... thank you !!

Also linking to a specific technique or detailing advice is a good source for all forum members, just pay special attention to the link and see if it is selling products, versus just the technique. When in doubt, before linking, please PM Jason, Meghan, or me first. I think everyone at AG agrees that insightful pics and videos can help all forum members.

** Google Search is a wonderful tool to find other products as wanted**
    Last edited by ScottB; 06-18-2006 at 08:54 AM.

Scott

Members who have read this thread: 2