autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Any detailers in Tampa want some customers

Ok forum friends i detail in the tarpon springs fl area and i will travel if its worth it. But i got referred to a lady who is kinda far and wants to set up a once a month deal to start. She works at an office and there are other employees getting there cars done also. They are not happy with who they had and got referred to me. I am on here because i told her i would try to find someone in the forums. I am at least an hour away with no traffic and they just want washes with maybe some waxes. Its just to far for a few washes and maybes to make it worth the distance. But if you are closer and want work here it is off Kennedy Blvd in Tampa fl. All you have to do is let me know and i will forward you there contact info. She wants to start with a monthly schedule and maybe go bi weekly if they are happy and you are happy.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any detailers in Tampa want some customers

She's wanting a mobile operation to go to their workplace off Kennedy, right?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes

Post Thanks / Like

Are you mobile and are you interested. She just texted me and asked if i have had any luck on here?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jeff. Are you mobile or have a shop?
    I work in Tarpon, my old car needs help.
    Suzanna
    Tampa, Florida

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna View Post
    Hey Jeff. Are you mobile or have a shop?
    I work in Tarpon, my old car needs help.

Hi Suzanna..I am mobile and i can do cars at my house in the garage. How old is your car and what color? Is it a classic or is it a normal car getting old? I have a website with prices on the services page. I also have a FB biz page with lots of pics. Check out my pages and let me know what you are interested in. I am currently booked until may 8th right now but after that its pretty open. Call, Text, or Email me anytime..

https://www.facebook.com/ArtistryAutoDetailing

Artistry Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Jeff but i am not mobile and wanted to clarify what your customer wanted.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Puckman View Post
    Sorry Jeff but i am not mobile and wanted to clarify what your customer wanted.
    No problem..She works at an office and there are other employees that will be getting there cars done also. Maybe they have power and water there. Just a thought but if no one wants this opportunity i may end up working something out with her. If there is anyone close to this area i am still willing to give these customers to you. I cant keep up as it is right now maybe i should have posted anyone want a job lol

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeff,

Not a classic. My former daily drive 2006 Sonata, white with beige leather interior. My husband is going to be using it as his personal car when he can't use the company vehicle.

It's been seriously neglected the past few years. The regular light-weight washes and detailing but nothing like I would have done. Just haven't had the time to spend all week-end clay, polish, sealant. We don't have a garage, so I was at the mercy of the daylight.

Your package #2 has polishing before sealant. The car isn't worth your better packages. At least not right now (just bought a roof and got a new car.) Maybe next year. Husband likes a pristine car, so this would make the old one look nice.

The 8th or following week is good, he won't be taking the car back with him until the 15th.

Suzanna

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Suzanna,

The #2..two step package will make it look nice your right and the new vehicle you just bought would be a good candidate for the 4th package. A coating will keep the new car looking new for a couple years. I do understand after a new roof and a new car you have been spending money like crazy. As far as the Sonata goes any day from the 10th - 14th is open now. I ended up booking the 8th and 9th today. Text, call or email me anytime if you would like to book any of those days.

Jeff
    727-255-9445

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanna View Post
    Jeff,

Not a classic. My former daily drive 2006 Sonata, white with beige leather interior. My husband is going to be using it as his personal car when he can't use the company vehicle.

It's been seriously neglected the past few years. The regular light-weight washes and detailing but nothing like I would have done. Just haven't had the time to spend all week-end clay, polish, sealant. We don't have a garage, so I was at the mercy of the daylight.

Your package #2 has polishing before sealant. The car isn't worth your better packages. At least not right now (just bought a roof and got a new car.) Maybe next year. Husband likes a pristine car, so this would make the old one look nice.

The 8th or following week is good, he won't be taking the car back with him until the 15th.

Suzanna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast