autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

New Menzerna products

Does anyone know when the new Menzerna stuff is going to be available here in the states? Mainly interested in 3 in 1, endless shine, pp ultra.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Menzerna products

Jeff Silver mentioned that they would be available first quarter '15.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been using PP Ultra for a while now, think 5 months, I woulda thought you guys would have too? We dont have the other two yet but I did get to play with it when the South African Menzerna suppliers got some to test, like all Menz products it will work as advertised my only gripe is how hard it is to get all Menz products out the bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, much appreciated. Mike, did you get a chance to review the 3 in 1 yet? Was following your article about the menzerna fg400, lc hybrid pads, and the Flex 3401. Great info, helped me much, thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

I did review the new 3n1.
    Initial Impression: Menzerna 3n1 All in One

Hope you enjoyed the article. If you don't mind, provide a bit of feedback on it over there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@DedicatedPerfection View Post
    I did review the new 3n1.
    Initial Impression: Menzerna 3n1 All in One

Hope you enjoyed the article. If you don't mind, provide a bit of feedback on it over there.
    Mike, The article was great! I've been on pins and needles waiting to buy some PP Ultra.

Since you sold me on Menzerna I have almost everything they sell at AG. Definitely the Mercedes Benz of polishes and waxes.

Like you told me they made their products to match up perfectly with my Flex machines.

Wish AG would hurry up and get some for us to purchase. When I find a line of products that is this good I get impatient and want some of everything they make!

Next on my list is a Flex PE 8.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhw48 View Post
    Mike, The article was great! I've been on pins and needles waiting to buy some PP Ultra.

Since you sold me on Menzerna I have almost everything they sell at AG. Definitely the Mercedes Benz of polishes and waxes.

Like you told me they made their products to match up perfectly with my Flex machines.

Wish AG would hurry up and get some for us to purchase. When I find a line of products that is this good I get impatient and want some of everything they make!

Next on my list is a Flex PE 8.
    Thanks Gary!

Currently my wife's BMW is wearing 3n1 topped with PP Ultra.

Glad you are enjoying Menzerna with your Flex Duo. I love them over all else.

I feel the same about them and Flex. I must have all they make!

Gonna have to pick up a PE8 as well.

Mike Phillips

I used the new 3 in 1 to buff out my personal truck as it had swirls and scratches building up in the paint.

It's a great one-step that works great with the Flex 3401 and both the 5" and the 6.5" white Hybrid polishing pads.

I have pictures showing it in action but never got around to posting them. Takes time to post pictures that wont' disappear over time and sometimes it seems there's not enough interest to justify the time. So no pics.

Good product. I'd put it on par with the Wolfgang Uber AIO as far as cut and finish.

The product I really like was the PP Ultra. If fact I think this is an awesome product. Told that to Jeff at Menzerna USA a number of times but as of today I'm not sure if it's coming to America.

Liked it so much that I created a new term for the detailing industry that is dead-on accurate.

Jewelling Wax

This is after machine applying PP Ultra.

Note: I also wetsanded, cut with a wool pad on the Flex PE14 before applying the PP Ultra with the Flex 3401 because the paint on the old Ford was trashed before I started.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed Mike. The new Menzerna products are phenomenal especially PP Ultra. Calling it a Jeweling wax is an accurate representation of this new product. Hopefully this new stuff makes it stateside.

The new Endless Shine QD is fantastic for maintaining PP Ultra. Truly a top shelf detail spray.

Post Thanks / Like

Will be disappointed if the 3 in 1, pp ultra and endless shine are not made available here in the states, sound like awesome products.