autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Meguiars Detailer line

I would just like to say, I wish I had just followed my instincts from day one joining AG and seeing all the products here.

My gut told me to just go ahead and buy one of each of the Meguiars Detailer line!!!

I say this because I have tried most of them now and found they are
    1. Very reasonably priced
    2. Work extremely well.

Just ordered some of the Trim and Tire gel and was WOWED today first time I used it!!!
    Meguiars Tire & Trim Gel, tire dressing, trim dressing

I also picked up a gallon of the Last Touch and cant wait to try it out as a QD and Clay lube.

Some of the line that are my go to products include:
    1. APC+ when I heard this was going to be discontinued I bought 2 gallons

2. D156 spray wax - LOVE IT for drying aid and stand alone spray wax Meguiars Synthetic X-press Spray Wax, X-press car wax, Meguiars X-press spray liquid wax, D156

3. Super Degreaser - It is my engine, tire, and wheel well FAVORITE Meguiar’s Super Degreaser Concentrate, 1 Gallon, cleans and degreases the engine compartment of your car. A concentrated car engine cleaner and

4. Hyper Dressing - Do I even have room to say everything that is good about this product!? Meguiars D170 Hyper Dressing

5. Water Based Dressing - Smells awesome and looks GREAT on the interior Meguiars Water Based Dressing 128 oz., vinyl and rubber dressing, dash dressing, engine dressing

6. Shampoo + D111 - Inexpensive and great maintenance wash Meguiar’s D111 Shampoo Plus, 1 Gallon

7. Wheel Brightener - Very strong (Be careful using it) Meguiars Wheel Brightener is a professional grade wheel cleaner for factory coated wheels! Meguiars wheel cleaner and brightener makes coated wheels

8. Non-Acid wheel and tire cleaner - Works GREAT but not safe on all wheels Meguiars Non-Acid Wheel and Tire Cleaner D-14301

9. Last but not least D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream - What a great AIO product! Very versatile. Meguiars D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream

Thank you for reading, I hope this helps someone make a decision to try the Meguiars Detailer line.
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Meguiars Detailer line

i agree. the professional line is awesome, and there are great things in the mirror glaze line as well (not just polishes).

i recently replaced a few of my cleaner with nothing but the megs professional, and they are an awesome price for the amount of performance and product you get.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah those are some nice products.

Post Thanks / Like

Used more Meguiar's today too. Love their stuff.

Also, I am getting a bit better with my DSLR, I didn't have to use my auto focus

Only did the hood today btw

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Art
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

The Meg's Detailer Line is some awesome stuff, and I agree with you, very reasonably priced for how effective and versatile it is. They make some great products over there. I love their All-Season Dressing for tires, nice finish and keeps your tires looking quite nice even when it rains a couple times. D143 is an awesome tire and wheel cleaner too, it might just be my new favorite product of the line, and it works amazing on rubber floor mats too.

I was like you and ordered a couple extra gallons of APC+ as I loved it, but don't worry about when it runs out for you. I have since switched over to the regular APC and I think I actually like it even more.

Rinse-Free Express Wash, Glass Concentrate, Leather Cleaner, Quik Interior Detailer, and the whole DAMF system are also some great products from the line too!
    Dynamic Detailing
    Website | Instagram | Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Let the following be my confessional:
    I have always treasured using Meguiar's
    "D-Line" products...
    Their performance is always Professional!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...at-thread.html

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

About 60% of my chems and polishes are from the Meguiar's Detailer line. Great stuff!!
    Nicholas Scafidi - CQuartz Finest Authorized Installer
    www.autowerxdetailing.com Auto Detailing in Sherwood, OR
    Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter

Post Thanks / Like

What foam pads are you guys using with the D151 with success? I have been looking at trying some D151 but only have MF pads (cutting and finishing), so I was looking to pick up a couple of the white LC foam pads. Would those be aggressive enough for minor swirls but finish down nicely? What about Orange pads for more cut? Would I have to follow up with a finer pad on silver and red paint or would the orange finish down well enough?

Post Thanks / Like

Generally with my AIOs (XMT360 or D151) I end up with an Orange pad. White also works OK but the orange will get you a bit more correction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast