autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Frustration

Post Thanks / Like

Frustration

So guys. I got my 2nd AG order today and I had placed an order for NTS7 interior cleaner and as most of you know you get a bottle of Diamondite Cote Car Wax for free with it. Well, it was about 2 hours before I had to work and I decided to go ahead and wax the hood with it. So, I finish the hood, let it sit and go to take it off and nothing. This wax is tough! I could barely get it off by hand and the pc wasn't even touching it. So I try to remove it all for about an hour before I have to come to work and when I go to work I get out and notice that there are just little dots of wax.. Like pinpoint size. Is this gonna cause any problems?(the car is in the sun) But I planned on getting the rest off when I get home.

On a positive note, NTS7 interior cleaner is great. My new favorite interior cleaner. Not shiny... just a clean look.

Post Thanks / Like
    use a quick detailer, it will help remove stubborn wax. Thanks for review, glad to see this one is going to closeout status. How did you like the slightly masculine smell of the interior dressing, I think its rather manly and much better than cherries and other fruity interior smells.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    I really did like the smell of the interior cleaner. That was another plus. My favorite part is that it doenst have much of a shine too it though. As for the wax, in the spots I did get it all out, it looks very glossy and nice.. But I will definitly hit it with a QD when I get home. Thanks for the advice.

Post Thanks / Like
    The interior cleaner is dope!! Only lasted me I think 3 cars before it was all gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, good thing it doesn't use much on my car because its just the dash and the door panels. And I got 2 bottles =)

Post Thanks / Like
    do you need to apply a protectant over the cleaner? or does the cleaner have uv protection?

thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm.. I didn't apply a UV protection over it and im not too sure if it has uv protection. I can take a look at the bottle when I get home, but I dont thinki t does.