autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How Good Is Pinnacle Sovereign Paste Wax?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Give me a call and I'll ship the full size (8 oz.) jar for free. 1-800-869-3011 ext 215.

is the shipping free or is the wax free??? or both????

I am being greedy, but i will take another jar of it if thats the case!!

LOL can't blame a girl for trying….

especially since i order all the time and spent a fortune on your site in the last 2 weeks. my latest order will be delivered today!!!.

Post Thanks / Like

One of me favorite, I have 3 jars at home.
    Ed

Moderator/Consultant for Autogeek.net

To achieve excellence, excellence cannot be rushed. Technique is just as important as the product used.
    While my approach takes more time, the results are far superior.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the souverän paste also. Makes my black STS look real nice. Nice deep shine,easy to apply & remove if put on in a thin layer(s). Longevity for me is using spray detailers (CM) or souverän spray wax to maintain my shine and protection on a DD. U just missed a 20% sale.

Mike Phillips

In your thread here,

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-polishes.html

I posted links to results with this product... here's the links with the pictures added.... usually I do this type of stuff instead of just posting the links but when I was replying to you I was also setting up to buff out a show truck.

If you want a really sweet wax that gives your paint the wet look and wins first place trophies for all my buddies that use it... get yourself a jar of Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax.

Meanwhile back on the farm...

While Nick, Ray and I were busy with our first detailing bootcamp class for 2013 this last weekend, my buddy Tommy took "Best in Show" with his 1970 Barracuda (again).

1970 Cuda wins First Place after Show Car Makeover at Autogeek!

My buddy Tommy sent me the below picture showing him with the 1970 Cuda we recently did an extreme makeover to. This was at the Veterans Car Show in Lake Park.

Tommy's 440, 1970 Cuda won,

• Best in Class

• Best Mopar

Tommy with his Trophy!

3 "Best of Class" wins for Autogeek Forum Members at Super Chevy!

3 "Best of Class" wins for Autogeek Forum Members at Super Chevy!

On Sunday, March 26th, at the 2012 Super Chevy Show at the Palm Beach International Raceway, three of our forum members entered their vehicles and all three won "Best in Class" for their respective classes.

All three of these vehicles were here at Detail Fest on Saturday. All three of these vehicles are also featured on our TV show, "What's in Autogeek's Garage". And all three of these cars were put through a "Show Car Makeover" in Autogeek's Show Car Garage!

Congratulations Steve, Tommy and Jay!

Steve's 1969 Camaro Indy Pace Car and to the right is Tommy's 1970 1/2 Camaro RS SS 468 BBC

Steve's Award Plaque

Tommy's Plaque for his 1970 1/2 Camaro

Tommy with his Class Winner Jacket!

Some pictures Jay sent to me via cell phone...

Jay's Award Plaque

Jay with his Award Plaque

Both Tommy and Steve have been racking up the trophies at other car shows too!
    Steve's
    1st Place and Platinum Certified Show Winner at Eckler’s Winternationals Chevrolet Car Show in Orlando

Tommy's
    Best of Show Win! - 1970 1/2 Camaro

Steve's recent win!

Tommy's recent win!

More pictures of these cars here,

1970 1/2 Camaro - Show Car Finish by Pinnacle - Modeled by Amy

1969 Camaro Pace Car - Show Car Makeover - Modeled by Michelle

1989 Chevrolet K5 Blazer - Wetsand, Cut and Buff Custom Paint Job

Tommy's Camaro WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Tommy's 1970 1/2 Camaro Split Front Bumper Wins again!

• Best of Show!
    • $500.00
    • Top 20 Car Award
    Congratulations Tommy!

Here's Tommy and his daughter wiping off a coat of Pinnacle Souveran....

Yet another "Best of Show" win for Tommy's 1970 Cuda!

Here's the e-mail Tommy sent me...

Took Best of Show Sunday at the Jupiter Ale House car show and $1000.00 dollar prize!

Chalk another one up for the Autogeek show cars!
    Here's is 1970 Cuda on display, I'm trying to get a picture of the award.

Tommy told me the only time he's lost a car show in the last few years is when he was beat by Den's 1969 GTO.

In the pictures below, Den's 1969 GTO has Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax on it...

Best of Show "Car Division" Winner - 9th Annual Detail Fest

Congratulations to Den for winning "Best of Show" in the Car Division for his 1969 GTO at this year's 9th Annual Detail Fest!

Here's Den's GTO parked on the other side of Tommy's 440 Cuda....

We spruced up Tommy's Cuda before he entered it to be judged last summer....

1970 440 Cuda - Part 2 - Show Car Prep

Don Garlits awarding Tommy with his First Place Trophy!

Here's my own truck... this link is worth clicking on to see the BEFORE pictures....

1987 Chevy 4x4 Monster Truck "Before & After" Pictures

Here's an old Mustang.... again, the link is worth clicking on as this was an EPIC makeover....

1967 Mustang GTA Fastback - Pictures & Comments Thread

Wax-on!
    The entire exterior now has a uniform layer of Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax on it.

It's a great wax but it's a show car wax, the paint needs to be polished and smooth in order to get show car results.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the replies guys, and the offer Nick, you have a PM. Mike thanks for all the pictures, your original post on my thread was what got me looking at it, but I just wanted some other "buyers" opinions as well

Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Paste Wax is the wax for perfectionists, so named for it’s dazzling, 3-dimensional depth and unmatched brilliance. Formulated with premium grade carnauba, nature’s finest wax, Pinnacle Souveran is designed to exceed the standards of the most discriminating enthusiast and collector. In fact, this wax is responsible for the dramatic shines on winning show cars at major concours events, time and time again. Today, Pinnacle Souveran still reigns as the ultimate show car wax.

The prime ingredient in Pinnacle Souveran Wax is Brazilian Ivory Carnauba. Carnauba wax is world-renown for its crystal clarity, its protective properties and its uncanny shimmer. The wax is produced by a specific tree that grows in the hot, wet valleys of Northern Brazil. The leaves secrete the wax in order to protect themselves from the tropical sun and to shed rainwater, which falls to the tree’s roots. Carnauba wax has the distinction of being the hardest natural wax and it has the highest melting point of any natural wax.

We’ve added natural oils to the carnauba in order to “wet” the paint. This combination of ingredients is what gives Pinnacle Souveran Wax its distinctive, wet-looking shine. Particularly on dark-colored vehicles, this wax creates a deep, fluid finish that comes to life under changing light.

Easy to use
    Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax has a butter-like, smooth consistency which makes it one of the easiest waxes on the market to apply. Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax spreads out easily as it glides effortlessly over the paint enabling you to lay down a thin, even layer of wax whether you apply it by hand or machine. I used a yellow poly foam applicator.

Easy to remove
    Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax doesn’t need to dry before removing (wipe on, wipe off). Use a quality microfiber towel for best results. I use either the Gold Plush Jr. (included with the 8oz. Jar) or the purple Super Plush Jr. that’s pictured below.

THE RESULTS

REFLECTION SHOT

Water Beading – Without any wax - No protection

Water Beading – With Pinnacle Souveran Wax - Protected

If you're looking for a wax that is easy to use and gives you a show car finish, definetely get Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax. If you have any questions about this wax, I would be happy to answer them for you. Andre Extension 244

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cfiiman View Post
    Is it really worth the price tag? I've been looking for a new wax to use on a deep red car and I read really good things, but is it worth 60 bucks for 3 oz? I am switching over from Adam's Buttery Wax and Polishes to Megs UC and UP and need to choose a wax. I have always wanted to try Mothers Pure Brazilian Carnauba but thought i'd ask for those of you who have dropped the coin on the expensive Pinnacle and if you were glad you did or if you didn't really notice a difference from other moderately priced waxes. If so I'm going to order the smaller tin from AG, I just feel silly for spending that much on a small amount of wax and wonder if I'm not just getting caught up in some Boutique hype? Anyway would love to hear your thoughts.

It is a great product!! Get the larger jar! It spreads real easy and thin! You can use a DA real easy with it. The wet look is awesome. Buy it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cfiiman View Post
    Thanks for the reply. The car I really want to use it on sits in a garage most of the time so not too worried about durability as long is it is not gone in a month or something because I guess I will use it on the daily's too.
    It lasts a lot better than that! It's benefit is its unique look - which I happen to like. It is not a long lasting wax, though, at least not in the sense of something like Collinite. Just how long it will last will depend a lot on the environment in which it operates - which makes it hard to predict accuratly. (Actually, that is true of most any LSP, though...)

<TED>

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tedj101 View Post
    It lasts a lot better than that! It's benefit is its unique look - which I happen to like. It is not a long lasting wax, though, at least not in the sense of something like Collinite. Just how long it will last will depend a lot on the environment in which it operates - which makes it hard to predict accuratly. (Actually, that is true of most any LSP, though...)

<TED>
    Good deal, you all have sold me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Give me a call and I'll ship the full size (8 oz.) jar for free. 1-800-869-3011 ext 215.

There is an offer you can't refuse!
    Jim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast