autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

New product: Chemical Guys - White Wax - Maximize Your Color Potential With the Brightest Shade of White

Chemical Guys came out with a new product today called white. What do you guys think?

It's kind of steep price wise, but my wife does want me to detail her car, and it's white. I'd love to try it, but really hesitant for the price.

Bellow is a snipped from their website!

Why Buy This Product?
    - Designed specifically for white colored paintwork
    - Maximum shine and clarity
    - Durable Protection
    - Advanced UV Protection
    - Paintwork cleansing formula
    - Color enhancing technology

About White
    Experience the brightest shade of white. Chemical Guys White is the world’s most advanced wax formula specifically designed for white and light colored paintwork. The innovative wax enhances the shine of white paintwork for a brilliant finish. Harmful UV solar rays can cause yellowing and discoloration to your vehicle’s white color. Chemical Guys White is engineered using advanced UV protective polymers to preserve the clarity and color of your vehicle. Chemical Guys White utilizes our patented Color Enhancing Technology which magnifies the natural beauty of your paintwork for a vibrant shine with optical clarity. Our innovative White gently cleanses the paintwork while removing light stains, contamination, and yellowing to enhance brightness. White will reveal the brightest shade of white that will truly impress any detailing enthusiast.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New product: Chemical Guys - White Wax - Maximize Your Color Potential With the Brightest Shade of White

Hey guys check the what's new page in about a hour.

Bryan@AutoGeek.net
    800-869-3011 x248

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New product: Chemical Guys - White Wax - Maximize Your Color Potential With the Brightest Shade of White

Yeah I have seen that wax it looks promising though I am skeptical I wonder is just meguiars white wax repackaged hyped up with a higher price tag though we will see

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamesboyy View Post
    Yeah I have seen that wax it looks promising though I am skeptical I wonder is just meguiars white wax repackaged hyped up with a higher price tag though we will see
    Meguiar's and Chemical Guys are not affiliated, so it is not just a "re-packaged" Meguiar's product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely looks more AIO than a pure wax. If my wife actually gave a bit about her white car I'd fork out the cash for a try.

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder if it's a paste or more along the lines of their Lava, or Black which is kind of a thick creamy substance, like whipped marshmallows, but dense.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aim4squirrels View Post
    Wonder if it's a paste or more along the lines of their Lava, or Black which is kind of a thick creamy substance, like whipped marshmallows, but dense.
    This looked like whipped marshmallows (Fluff!) in the video. Boy that would be sticky.

Post Thanks / Like
    So what is it? With CG its never a trick question.
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    So what is it? With CG its always a trick question.
    Fixed it for you.

Post Thanks / Like

If you watch the video you'll know exactly what it is.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast