autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheel brushes??

Post Thanks / Like

Wheel brushes??

So just got my wheels clean Wheel brushes??-imageuploadedbyagonline1399092324-548899-jpgWheel brushes??-imageuploadedbyagonline1399092330-886318-jpg and I was wondering what are some good brushes to clean behind the front I was using Daytona brushes And I liked them but all the red and black things fell out and made a mess any help? And sorry for the cell pics did not have time to pull out my camera
    Like my page on facebook ill like back - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian...668?fref=photo

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wheel brushes??

Check out wheel woolies

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the Daytona Brushes worked well for you with the wheels off of the car.

Once you coat them and get them back on the car the Daytona should do a great job of keeping them clean.

I also have the Wheel Woolies, but if you already have the Daytona, you are all set.

Please post some pictures of your damaged Daytona Brush. I am interested to see what happened.

If the bristles of your new Daytona Brushes are falling out, you need to contact the manufacturer and ask for a replacement.

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent turn around though now I would coat them with something like opti coat as for the brush would usea a cheap tampico spoke brush for the next time the wheels get that dirt so you won't do to much damage to your beloved Daytona brush

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamesboyy View Post
    Excellent turn around though Like stated now coat them with something like opti coat as for the brush would use either wheel woolies or either a cheap tampico spoke brush
    Already has Daytona, why would he buy a "cheapo tampico"?

If you don't have Opti-Coat at the ready... a sealant of even wax will make cleaning the wheels much easier in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Did not use Daytona brush to clean them but I used Iron x some sonax wheel cleaner and a steamer I'll probably buy another set of Daytonas and wheel woolies. Coated them with pinnacle black label surface coating will this be fine?? And also this is my dad's truck and it's a 06 so the wheels have not been cleaned really good since 8 years! I still have the brush I'll try to post the photos I think it's by bending it to much
    Like my page on facebook ill like back - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brian...668?fref=photo

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Great job

The coating you used should be great

Post Thanks / Like
    What I meant with the brush was before I took the wheels off all the stuff started falling out. It's been a month since the last time I used the Daytona so when I took the wheels off I used just a cheap homedepot brush

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to the pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are the pics Wheel brushes??-imageuploadedbyagonline1399254378-752308-jpgWheel brushes??-imageuploadedbyagonline1399254390-441922-jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast