autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1868108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1230
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Coated my tires today and WOW,

I have not seen anything close to Endura Tire coating yet. I guess manufacturers don't want a product that last a year on tires, not enough money in it.

Pan did a video about Adam's tire coating. Very strange that Adams only claims 2 weeks durability on a product like that. I am guessing the acrylic content must be limited, hopefully pan will keep us updated on durability. Of course, there are no dyes in Adam's products, and it's a spray product, so I really don't think it would have the durability of Endura's. But if it can last 3 months, it would still be a good thing to have.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Adam's ISN'T the same as TW Endura tire coating, Black Pearl IS the same!
    I have been looking for that answer, thank you.
    Awful painful it is 5 Xs the cost of TW.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by spazzz View Post
    I have been looking for that answer, thank you.
    Awful painful it is 5 Xs the cost of TW.
    Yeah it's not cheap but an awesome product, looks and applies like TW too, they even have different finishes available. They're a small company so you have to expect the price to be higher I guess.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    I have not seen anything close to Endura Tire coating yet. I guess manufacturers don't want a product that last a year on tires, not enough money in it.

Pan did a video about Adam's tire coating. Very strange that Adams only claims 2 weeks durability on a product like that. I am guessing the acrylic content must be limited, hopefully pan will keep us updated on durability. Of course, there are no dyes in Adam's products, and it's a spray product, so I really don't think it would have the durability of Endura's. But if it can last 3 months, it would still be a good thing to have.
    Black Pearl is what your looking for!

5. Thanks Calendyr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Black Pearl is what your looking for!

If it’s really that good, how come you’re not using it?

Until the day I run out of Endura, nothing else will ever come close to being applied on my tires. You couldn’t pay me to use something else.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post

Until the day I run out of Endura, nothing else will ever come close to being applied on my tires. You couldn’t pay me to use something else.

I've already used it and have 7 other products in my collection, that's why. This is a good time to tell me and everyone else here why your so gruff all the time? This way people don't have to drop me a PM about it all the time. We all know how you like this ONE product, I have a couple bottles left too but I'm not clubbing people over the head about it, you seriously need to throttle back your comments and their tone!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post

Furthermore, if you R E A D the post he was asking about Adam's Tire Armor, which I also have btw and he thought it was the same thing. Then I told him what's actually available on the market right now that's equivalent to TW Endura, which it is, nothing more, nothing less. Between hammering someone who dares to pre-foam a dirty car which I know is really dumb to this and countless other confrontations makes me wonder what your really doing here!

Post Thanks / Like

Furthermore, if you R E A D the post he was asking about Adam's Tire Armor, which I also have btw and he thought it was the same thing. Then I told him what's actually available on the market right now that's equivalent to TW Endura, which it is, nothing more, nothing less. Between hammering someone who dares to pre-foam a dirty car which I know is really dumb to this and countless other confrontations makes me wonder what your really doing here!

I see your a fan of Endura Shine as well, tire is looking good. I consider this stuff liquid gold at this point but am just hoping to find something comparable, I am thinking about topping with the trim coating. I wonder if TW will ever reintroduce it. It sounds like Black Pearl is very similar, though applying with a roller seems wasteful. I wonder if Adams on top on TW Endura Shine would work...? I just spent plenty on a new set of truck tires and want to make them look good.

At the end of the day it is what works for you, and sharing that knowledge with the next person should they want to listen. I appreciate both of you giving feedback, regardless of anyone's opinion, it's helpful. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ge0rge View Post
    I see your a fan of Endura Shine as well, tire is looking good. I consider this stuff liquid gold at this point but am just hoping to find something comparable, I am thinking about topping with the trim coating. I wonder if TW will ever reintroduce it. It sounds like Black Pearl is very similar, though applying with a roller seems wasteful. I wonder if Adams on top on TW Endura Shine would work...? I just spent plenty on a new set of truck tires and want to make them look good.

At the end of the day it is what works for you, and sharing that knowledge with the next person should they want to listen. I appreciate both of you giving feedback, regardless of anyone's opinion, it's helpful. Thanks!
    You don't have to use the roller, I never did and it works fine. Black Pearl, when you chose the one with dye in it, leaves the same purple/bluish hue when first applied, its "like" TW for sure, buy with confidence. The price isn't cheap, maybe you and a buddy can buy the size up from the smallest and split it, sometimes you've gotta go outside the box to get something that's a bit more expensive. Black Pearl isn't a huge corporation like TW or who ever owns them so naturally it's going to cost more.

This product (Black Pearl) is worth it and they have several versions to fit your taste.

Post Thanks / Like

Is Black Pearl the name of the company or the product? Just wondering... might give it a shot.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Page 118 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1868108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123 LastLast