autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Bissell Little Green Proheat vs SpotClean

    Well, I just made my first large and true order, can be seen at First major order

    I discussed how I kind of skipped on interior items due to me not having a Hot Water Extractor/HWE. It was brought up I should check out the little green machine/LGM. I did, but then Amazon recommended a similar, I didn't see anything in the search, anyone used the SpotClean? Also from Bissell.

    Little Green ProHeat

    SpotClean Professional

    SpotClean Auto specific

    and a more expensive SpotClean

    I've never used any of these type of machines, so... thoughts?

  2. #2
    Senior Member dcjredline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    2,940
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive got the spot clean auto...dont think u NEED HWE really but I do like mine. I didnt spend $140 on it though I got it for $99 search around ull find a better deal.

    Sent from my SCH-S738C using AG Online
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

  3. #3
    Senior Member mswerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bissell Little Green Proheat vs SpotClean

    I have the Little Green Machine and it works great. I don't know what your intentions are for this machine, but the soap tank could be a little larger.
    2007 Chevy Equinox
    2008 Saturn Outlook

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bissell Little Green Proheat vs SpotClean

    Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    Ive got the spot clean auto...dont think u NEED HWE really but I do like mine. I didnt spend $140 on it though I got it for $99 search around ull find a better deal.
    but the Auto one is $99 on the link I posted

    Quote Originally Posted by mswerb View Post
    I have the Little Green Machine and it works great. I don't know what your intentions are for this machine, but the soap tank could be a little larger.
    Just to do my own car, but the fabric has gotten pretty bad, its almost blended into leather in some areas like the arm rest and driver seat.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bissell Little Green Proheat vs SpotClean

    Quote Originally Posted by Father87 View Post
    but the Auto one is $99 on the link I posted



    Just to do my own car, but the fabric has gotten pretty bad, its almost blended into leather in some areas like the arm rest and driver seat.
    Lol clean that asap man probably the most disgusting description of cloth seats I have ever heard before!!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bissell Little Green Proheat vs SpotClean

    lol gee thanks. That's actually an accomplishment considering this forum..

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bissell Little Green Proheat vs SpotClean

    Quote Originally Posted by Father87 View Post
    Well, I just made my first large and true order, can be seen at First major order

    I discussed how I kind of skipped on interior items due to me not having a Hot Water Extractor/HWE. It was brought up I should check out the little green machine/LGM. I did, but then Amazon recommended a similar, I didn't see anything in the search, anyone used the SpotClean? Also from Bissell.

    Little Green ProHeat

    SpotClean Professional

    SpotClean Auto specific

    and a more expensive SpotClean

    I've never used any of these type of machines, so... thoughts?
    What did you end up purchasing? How do you like whatever you purchased?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bissell Little Green Proheat vs SpotClean

    I didn't purchase any yet. I will be goingwith the SpotClean over the Little Green though. Right now the next purchase is an electric pressure washer.

Similar Threads

  1. BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable?
    By BlackHawk1 in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-03-2017, 10:09 PM
  2. How good is this? BISSELL Little Green ProHeat ?
    By Gsrjake in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:27 PM
  3. First time using Bissell Proheat
    By david11g35 in forum Show N' Shine
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 07:51 PM
  4. Bissell Little Green ProHeat
    By Skelly in forum Products Guides
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:33 AM
  5. Bissell ProHeat Autocare vacuum
    By Ty07allstar in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 09:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» January 2018

31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 123