autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did a cost break down. Pinnacle and UWW+ are cheapest. While Infinite Use is highly highly concentrated, it still works out to significantly more cash - sometimes double depending on size - than those two.

For around $18 you can make 512 oz - THAT'S 4 gallons !!! - of Pinnacle . UWW+ is around the same.

They are the champs. If there was a compromise in using those products, I would say no. But they are just as good or better as the other stuff that's no concentrated, yet they cost about 1/8 the price.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cheapest waterless wash?

Remind the boss man that cheapest is generally not the best solution. Look into the Poorboy's Spray & Wipe. No screwing around with dilution, it works extremely well, available in 55 gal. drums.
    Rick....now in North Texas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    Remind the boss man that cheapest is generally not the best solution. Look into the Poorboy's Spray & Wipe. No screwing around with dilution, it works extremely well, available in 55 gal. drums.
    I totally agree with that statement but if you saw some of our equipment you would understand where I'm coming from...haha!

Post Thanks / Like

None of these equations for rinsless/waterless factor in the relative 'cost' of washing and drying the cleaning mitts and drying towels.

Am I crazy or is that a good point?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amalik View Post
    None of these equations for rinsless/waterless factor in the relative 'cost' of washing and drying the cleaning mitts and drying towels.

you're crazy, lol and ya dug up a 4 year old thread, nice! I love when oldies come back
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

You may be crazy but I think you have a point. I wonder the same thing. I am using GG spray on car wash for my waterless currently but I go through 6/7 towels on my 4 door sedan whereas when I use my pressure washer and foam cannon I use 1 to 2 towels for drying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irvsmith View Post
    You may be crazy but I think you have a point. I wonder the same thing. I am using GG spray on car wash for my waterless currently but I go through 6/7 towels on my 4 door sedan whereas when I use my pressure washer and foam cannon I use 1 to 2 towels for drying.

im with you bro. And they say heavy dirt cant be removed with rinseless too. What psi is safe for pressure washing paint? I have an electric Ryobi

Post Thanks / Like

ya and then making the clean mitts and towels available all the time. i know its an old thread but still. the boss should get the things washed. what does he do now buy them and never even wash them once?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by irvsmith View Post

plus a wash mitt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    plus a wash mitt
    Actually I doing mostly touch less these days. I wash weekly if not more and my black XC90 gets swirls if I look at it funny so by using a pressure washer and foam cannon I don't actually touch the paint until I dry. I can't bring myself to buy a $93, metro sidekick, air blower for the car.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast