autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Meguiar's Glass Cleaner vs Invisible Glass Cleaner - Thrifty vs Fifty Episode 6

Hey guys, this is the sixth episode in a series of videos I'm making called Thrifty vs Fifty.

Essentially I'm comparing two products that can do the same function: one with a low price tag and the other with a high one... and to see if the added price is worth it. Hence, the thrifty vs fifty.

I'm not just going around finding the cheapest and most expensive options out there and comparing them. In my eyes, that comparison would be useless. I am comparing two products that people on forums have highly recommended for a certain task and then if they have big enough different price points, making a video comparison.

Today's episode is on glass cleaners.

Meguiar's D120 Glass Cleaner Concentrate vs Invisible Glass Cleaner!

Meguiar's Glass Cleaner vs Invisible Glass Cleaner - Thrifty vs Fifty Episode 6 - YouTube

Hope you enjoy!

P.S. I'm going to be taking a hiatus next week from the May Reviews Challenge as I won't be in Gainesville to make any videos.

P.P.S. Bob, got a Mother's Day themed review for you tomorrow
    Nova College of Dental Medicine Class of 2017
    Please check out my detailing YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Meguiar's Glass Cleaner vs Invisible Glass Cleaner - Thrifty vs Fifty Episode 6

Nice, I also used the Invisable Glass, loved it and was my goto glass cleaner, until I started looking at the costs. I am not a fan or Meguiar's, but I have to finish up my bottle of See Spray glass cleaner concetrate, that works pretty well aslo.
    Thanks aslo for the tip of distilled water, I generally just use filter water, but I guess that distilled would not have any contaminates.

Thanks for the videos, always look forward to them.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Meguiar's Glass Cleaner vs Invisible Glass Cleaner - Thrifty vs Fifty Episode 6

Nice review Roshan! Megs is definitely the way to go for cost and results. I have 3 bottles of DP's Krystal glass cleaner once those are gone I'll be getting the D120
    Official Detailing Team Member of Air Force One
    Flex 3401 / Flex PE8 / Rupes 21 / G110v2 / GG6" / Rupes 75E / GG3"
    Click and Like my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

D120 has been my go to glass cleaner for years, it works great and is priced right.

Post Thanks / Like

Perfect timing. I just ordered a gallon of D120 after years of using Invis glass. Good to see I made the right decision. Thanks for the review
    2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic Bright Silver
    2018 Ford F150 Xlt Sport 4X4 Magnetic Grey

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zmanjohn View Post
    Nice, I also used the Invisable Glass, loved it and was my goto glass cleaner, until I started looking at the costs. I am not a fan or Meguiar's, but I have to finish up my bottle of See Spray glass cleaner concetrate, that works pretty well aslo.
    Thanks aslo for the tip of distilled water, I generally just use filter water, but I guess that distilled would not have any contaminates.

Thanks for the videos, always look forward to them.

Bill
    Thanks for watching Bill! On price, Megs D120 is the best value anywhere for glass cleaner... even if you don't like megs

Quote Originally Posted by Evan.J View Post
    Nice review Roshan! Megs is definitely the way to go for cost and results. I have 3 bottles of DP's Krystal glass cleaner once those are gone I'll be getting the D120
    Nice username change

I think you will be happy! Honestly, glass cleaner must not be hard to formulate. So many companies make great glass cleaners that I just go with the cheapest: Meguiar's D120.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    D120 has been my go to glass cleaner for years, it works great and is priced right.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by hoyt66 View Post
    Perfect timing. I just ordered a gallon of D120 after years of using Invis glass. Good to see I made the right decision. Thanks for the review
    Let us know how you feel about it... I think you'll love it
    Nova College of Dental Medicine Class of 2017
    Please check out my detailing YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

Post Thanks / Like
    I also bought the D120 and in my limited experience its way better than anything I've ever tried before...and CHEAPER! Especially if you go with the gallon.

Sent from my ADR6300 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent series you have here. As someone who is new to this hobby, I like learning about cheaper alternatives.

Post Thanks / Like
    D120 . Is the bomb . I use this for my detailing business . I was an invisible glass guy but with cost and all I had to find something else. So my supply guy introduces me to d120. Purchased a gallon a year ago and still have about a half a gallon left . And for the price of a gallon you can't go wronge with that . Plus it smells great .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jgibson2980 View Post
    D120 . Is the bomb . I use this for my detailing business . I was an invisible glass guy but with cost and all I had to find something else. So my supply guy introduces me to d120. Purchased a gallon a year ago and still have about a half a gallon left . And for the price of a gallon you can't go wronge with that . Plus it smells great .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AG Online
    Does the d120 have any rain repellent qualities?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast