autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ahh, good stuff

Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, good stuff

Just received my second order yesterday from AG, you guys rock!
    Excellent products, shipping, and cool packing peanuts
    Anyway, thsi round so far I have tried the DP interior prptectant, mmm, yummy bananna, maybe I'll have to wear a yellow speedo when I use this stuff. Anyway, excellent really like the effect, we'll see how it wears,e tc.
    Got my free Wolfie spritz, I like it on paint, but gets too streaky on chrome,s till seems ot be a good product.
    Now to my Oh my gosh, the PB Spray and Wipe. Man, I think I have used 25% of this bottle already! I love it! Goes on a little different, but easily figured out. Basically, ity just goes on as a water would, no staying. But it goes easy on and even easier off. Does what it says! I see myself ordering lots of this product. PB products keep impressing me, sitll have to try my wash and wheel cleaner from them yet.
    Used my Pinnacle leather cleaner/protecto, seems liek a good product. Waiting to wash so I can try the Crystal Mist.
    Anyway, thanks to thos eof you who keep helping me on here and to AG, 100% to all of you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scooterguitar
    Just received my second order yesterday from AG, you guys rock!
    Excellent products, shipping, and cool packing peanuts
    Anyway, thsi round so far I have tried the DP interior prptectant, mmm, yummy bananna, maybe I'll have to wear a yellow speedo when I use this stuff. Anyway, excellent really like the effect, we'll see how it wears,e tc.
    Got my free Wolfie spritz, I like it on paint, but gets too streaky on chrome,s till seems ot be a good product.
    Now to my Oh my gosh, the PB Spray and Wipe. Man, I think I have used 25% of this bottle already! I love it! Goes on a little different, but easily figured out. Basically, ity just goes on as a water would, no staying. But it goes easy on and even easier off. Does what it says! I see myself ordering lots of this product. PB products keep impressing me, sitll have to try my wash and wheel cleaner from them yet.
    Used my Pinnacle leather cleaner/protecto, seems liek a good product. Waiting to wash so I can try the Crystal Mist.
    Anyway, thanks to thos eof you who keep helping me on here and to AG, 100% to all of you.
    Scooter, enjoy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    so many products ..... so little time !

Scott