autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shadybreal
    I was a little disappointed when I opened my box of odor remover, bug remover, and nu glass. I couldn't find any samples. They usually always give something. I wonder if they quit doing that?
    I THINK IT MAY BE THAT WHAT YOU ORDERED THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY SAMPLES OF THAT SAME TYPE PRODUCT TO GIVE YOU....USUALLY IF YOU ASK THEM THEY WILL SAMPLE YOU TO DEATH....

Post Thanks / Like
    Shaby..always ask for samples....they will fill the box...Last November I was talking to Jerry about a product they are working on...well Deer Hunting came into the conversation..he said You Deer Hunt..I said yes..he said I am developeing a new type deer scent and would I like to test it...I said yes...3 days later I get my box of products I ordered..but was a big box...he sent me 5 spray bottles of deer lure...lol...big bottles...they may sell it next year...well it worked ..my buddy got a nice 10 pointer sitting over the scent pads...

So ask for samples...LOL

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    I've only used two DG products, but have been extremely pleased with both. Especially when price is taken into consideration..

AW and Bug/Tar Remover

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevenrd
    I've only used two DG products, but have been extremely pleased with both. Especially when price is taken into consideration..

AW and Bug/Tar Remover

That A.W. is real nice to use and seems to get better looking the next day is that possible???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BILL
    That A.W. is real nice to use and seems to get better looking the next day is that possible???

Bill once the polymers in AW setup like any sealant they look better the next day...the looks and slickness are much better the day after...sorta like spaghetti sauce..always better the next day...LOL...105 is the same way...so much better the next day...

AL

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to get the sealant and wax off my paint now, and re-apply using Duragloss products. What is the best method for doing so. I notice DG has a paint cleaner. Will that take care of the sealant and wax?

Moving on to the DG. What products steps to take to achive maximum durability and wet look shine? I have a "black" 2005 Ford F-150 stepside, with uncoated polished aluminum wheels--lot's of exterior vinyl trim pieces. The paint right now has minor swirling, with the Ford factory custom orange peel, provided free of charge.
    Last edited by blue oval; 06-04-2007 at 12:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Must have Duragloss products?

Quote Originally Posted by blue oval View Post
    I want to get the sealant and wax off my paint now, and re-apply using Duragloss products. What is the best method for doing so. I notice DG has a paint cleaner. Will that take care of the sealant and wax?

Moving on to the DG. What products steps to take to achive maximum durability and wet look shine? I have a "black" 2005 Ford F-150 stepside, with uncoated polished aluminum wheels--lot's of exterior vinyl trim pieces. The paint right now has minor swirling, with the Ford factory custom orange peel, provided free of charge.
    I have the same question as above.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mathwiz View Post
    I have the same question as above.
    Any paint cleaner or finishing polish will work.

You could even use their 601 Bonding Agent, with the added benefit of extended durability for the product you use after it's application. I like the 601/111 combo. A LOT!

Post Thanks / Like

Duragloss Marine RV Polish #501 is a fantastic very deep cleaning AIO. Works great on car finishes. Very durable protection.

Post Thanks / Like

DG 501 and 902 will always be in my product inventory!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast