autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What's best microfiber towel? Cobra Miracle Microfiber Towels Waaaay Over-rated... Marketing Hype

I used some Cobra miracle microfiber towels for the first time the other day after a full wash, I must say I feel face on for the marketing hype...

It works just like any other microfiber towel, nothing special. I actually noticed it streaks more than the other microfibers towels I use. All in all, I think money would have been better spent otherwise.

Thoughts on your experience? Advice for the best microfiber towel you've used?
    2011 Diamond White GMC Yukon SLT
    2010 Pearl White Nissan Sentra SR

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's best microfiber towel? Cobra Miracle Microfiber Towels Waaaay Over-rated... Marketing Hype

Quote Originally Posted by TroyM View Post
    I used some Cobra miracle microfiber towels for the first time the other day after a full wash, I must say I feel face on for the marketing hype...

It works just like any other microfiber towel, nothing special. I actually noticed it streaks more than the other microfibers towels I use. All in all, I think money would have been better spent otherwise.

Zaino towels for me

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What's best microfiber towel? Cobra Miracle Microfiber Towels Waaaay Over-rated... Marketing Hype

Are Cobra towels good? Yes. Are there other towels that are just as good? Yes. Are there other towels that are worse? Yes. The best time to buy Cobras is when they are on BOGO like they were last week.

Post Thanks / Like

did you wash the towel before using it?
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

I think the're okay but there are some better. Check out

Mircofiber IMO...
    Always keep the shine in your life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Opinions vary, and different MFs work better on different vehicle colors. The miracle towel is my favorite on black vehicles with soft paint. Overall it's my go to towel for polish/wax removal, QD and QW, and mild waterless washing. If I could only have one towel, that would be it.

Maybe try washing it, I've never had issues with streaking, even on dark paints

I have..

Miracle towels
    Plush gold
    Plush Jr's purple
    Chinchillas
    Artic whites
    Grey 530s
    Black buff n shine
    Carpro's Angora, Koala, and Panda
    Megs supreme shine
    Eurow's

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

Best towel i've ever used is the Chemical Guys Sasquatch. Soooooo soft and super thick. Quick detailing is a dream with those things.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

i use griots. seams to do a really good job

Post Thanks / Like

Which Cobra towel did you use? And with which product? I respectfully disagree, because Cobras are not just any MF towel...there is a difference especially when dealing with soft paint systems.

Each Cobra towel has an intended and recommended purpose. For example, you wouldnt want to use the softest towel for polish/lsp removal. They dont have enough "bite".

For what its worth, Cobra towels have not marred, scratched or streaked on my soft paint. Any streaking that is induced is usually because of the product itself, user error or temperature related.

I like using Cobras Gold jr's for lsp removal and the Deluxe 600 jr's for QD/Spray Wax, and Megs Ultimate Wipe for polish removal. Yes, there are other great towels from other brands, and cheaper as well. Although if you or anyone else has scratch sensitive paint, you DEFENITELY do not want to go cheap on towels.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know where pakshak get's their towels, but they are better than anything I've tried.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast