autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most regretted detailing product purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Farmallluvr View Post
    yup,thats it,,I love mine
    Best wheel brush eva made.Most regretted detailing product purchase

Post Thanks / Like

This year's winner for me (so far) are the screw-on blue funnels that AG has. Great idea but complete fail in execution.

The funnel is way too small and there is no method to vent so it's painfully slow glugglug.

Post Thanks / Like

I would have to say C.Quart UK 3.0 is at the top of my list. Spent a full day prepping the paint so I could apply it. Spent 2 days on applying it because there is a wait period in between coatings. Then waited 3 more days for the initial cure process before applying Reload on it so I could finally drive. I don't know if I had a bad batch or what, but it rained less than 24 hours after I had pulled it out of the garage. And it already stopped its hydrophobic action. So I did a maintenance wash, and reapplied the Reload again. I had the same results as before.

Unfortunately for me, I did it on my other vehicle too. Did same the process, and spent the same amount of time on it.

One day I may try a better product, but for now, I'm spent on ceramic coatings.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe try Gyeon Synchro.

Mine is Meguiars UFF. Yea it was fast but it doesn't do anything

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    I’m slowly regretting CarPro Essence Plus. I’ve used it twice and I really didn’t notice any improvement/repair on a coated surface. It also left the surface duller. I used CarPro Gloss Pads on a Rupes 15 at low speed to apply. I’m just not impressed enough to recommend this product.
    I'm half in the same boat with you, I noticed it works really well at removing water spots out of the coating but just doesn't even phase any type of scratches even very small ones.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minerigger View Post
    Mine is Meguiars UFF. Yea it was fast but it doesn't do anything
    I heard a lot of people like UFF and it lasts for a ridiculous amount of time. Never tried it myself, but what didn’t you like about it?

Stoners Interior Glass Fog wipes, with a caveat. I applied it just to get use out of it and my windows which never had fog problems fogged the next day. They don’t even clean either, which the RainX ones do. The caveat is that my 2 year old son carries the small 4 oz bottle around and spins it on the floor. He really enjoys it and I prefer him using this bottle over the 4 oz, significantly costlier and more useful PBL wheel and glass coating bottles!

Post Thanks / Like

If I had to pick a product that I have used in the recent past it would be Gyeon View. I will say the Cleanse side of the product worked very well, the actual coating was somewhat of a pain to work with. The hydrophobic properties were sub par in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    I heard a lot of people like UFF and it lasts for a ridiculous amount of time. Never tried it myself, but what didn’t you like about it?

Stoners Interior Glass Fog wipes, with a caveat. I applied it just to get use out of it and my windows which never had fog problems fogged the next day. They don’t even clean either, which the RainX ones do. The caveat is that my 2 year old son carries the small 4 oz bottle around and spins it on the floor. He really enjoys it and I prefer him using this bottle over the 4 oz, significantly costlier and more useful PBL wheel and glass coating bottles!
    It doesn't do anything. I applied it 2 consecutive days to ensure even coverage and it had over 24hrs to cure. Then the rain started and it had zero sheeting or beading properties. I have crazy amount of water spots and dirt seemed to stick worse....basically everything opposite of what I've heard, seen, read on the product

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't do anything. I applied it 2 consecutive days to ensure even coverage and it had over 24hrs to cure. Then the rain started and it had zero sheeting or beading properties. I have crazy amount of water spots and dirt seemed to stick worse....basically everything opposite of what I've heard, seen, read on the product

Gee, I don't doubt ya, but that is exactly the opposite from my experience. Wonder if ya didn't possibly get a 'bad can'?

Bill
    In dog beers, I've only had one.

Post Thanks / Like

Gee, I don't doubt ya, but that is exactly the opposite from my experience. Wonder if ya didn't possibly get a 'bad can'?

Bill
    In dog beers, I've only had one.

Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast