autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Current BOGO Discussion Thread

People always create threads asking about products -> a lot of the time their interest has been sparked by a sale and or BOGO
    Because of this I figured it would be great to have a BOGO discussion thread updating members on the new hot items on bogo and discussion of them, comparisons, links to reviews, keeping similar threads down (aka is cg leather conditioner good? / has anyone used cg leather conditioner?) etc etc

So for example I saw that CG's leather conditioner and their stain remover are on bogo both which are great items so to others it might be helpful to read these reviews
    SON1C Synopsis 8 - Chemical Guys - Leather Cleaner and Leather Conditioner (Double Feature!)
    SON1C Synopsis 10 - Chemical Guys - Lightning Fast Carpet Clean and Stain Remover
    I'm personally interested in the ultima interior guard +
    I had read this review awhile back -> great review and I'm sure there are people who haven't seen it yet
    Review: Ultima Interior Guard Plus (UIGP)

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything in my order was a BOGO item. They were too good this time. The UIG+ is good on certain surfaces (hard plastics). You can get 4oz for $19.99; or for 2x that much I ended up with 24oz (6x as much product)

I also stocked up on the BF pad cleaner. It's just excellent and you will always need it to clean pads or applicators. Same with the BF Microfiber Detergent. Its as good or better than Micro Restore.

Decided to give the wool wash pads a try on BOGO. Plan on using them on the lower parts of the vehicle. Last BOGO I stocked up on DP wheel cleaner. Another great product you will always use, as I suspect its not much different than the DP Total Auto / Surface Cleaner as its says its safe on paint.

These are the types of things you will always use if you are into detailing, so it's better to stock up when they are on BOGO, as two bottles last a lot longer than one.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Current BOGO Discussion Thread

can you elaborate on the bf pad cleaner I've always just hand washed my pads and applicators with ipa and a little dawn etc

whats the proper way?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I will. I use Dawn also. Any every APC under the sun. The BF stuff actually gets the greasy oily feeling out of the pads without having to rinse for 20 mins to get the Dawn out of the pads. It just works really well. It's not just APC in a fancy bottle. If foams up, but rinses out fairly easily, and takes product with it. It tried like 6 different cleaner to get UIG+ out of the red and blue pad that is supplied with the product. It still felt greasy no matter what I tried. The BF pad cleaner was the only thing that made it feel non greasy and got all the product out.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure... Is the BOGO changing this week?
    Enrique - Amateur Detailer Extraordinaire
    "Man is an emotional animal, occasionally rational; and through his feelings he can be deceived to his heart's content." - Durant

Post Thanks / Like

Next week I believe. By the way, I had a chance to use the wool wash pads that were on BOGO for 8 bucks. They Are a little smaller than most, but hold a ton of soap. They are also super soft. They are perfect to use 2 for 1 wash session, 1 for top of car and one for bottom. I really like them and am surprised they are not 20 bucks each normally.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    Next week I believe. By the way, I had a chance to use the wool wash pads that were on BOGO for 8 bucks. They Are a little smaller than most, but hold a ton of soap. They are also super soft. They are perfect to use 2 for 1 wash session, 1 for top of car and one for bottom. I really like them and am surprised they are not 20 bucks each normally.

it's b/c they will only last you about 10 washes bfore they start coming apart...
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
    ~Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Sheepskin wool mitts are my "go to" wash media. I've thought about buying the pads but I gotta go through my current inventory first.
    Enrique - Amateur Detailer Extraordinaire
    "Man is an emotional animal, occasionally rational; and through his feelings he can be deceived to his heart's content." - Durant

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a big fan of chenille wash pads for the non filthy areas, mf for that

Post Thanks / Like

Bump for a good thread idea. I'm always trying to remember to check the BOGO section, but sometimes forget for a few weeks.

Buy One, Get One Free!

I always wanted to try this and it's up this week.

Pinnacle Exhaust Cleaner & Brightener

Review: Pinnacle Exhaust Cleaner & Brightener! - New Product!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast