autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Ex army uni mog would be nice with some tasteful fruit added

2. Likes Big Dave, dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmania View Post
    Ex army uni mog would be nice with some tasteful fruit added
    They had one in a few weeks back, everyone who drove it complained about how uncomfortable and slow it was on the road.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

4. Likes Tasmania liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    They had one in a few weeks back, everyone who drove it complained about how uncomfortable and slow it was on the road.

Yeah i think you whoud have to buy one and sink at least 100k on top of the purchase price to get one set up for camping/ off road 4x4 I'd have one over a Landcruiser or even a Nissan patrol, Maybe a ute patrol V8 with a Harrap supercharger

6. Likes Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The 3-Day polishing saga is finally over. My shoulders are killing me, and I'm gonna have liquid lunch in celebration. Overall, I got lazy. I decided to one-step it and accept whatever results may come. Collinite No. 325 did ok, but the spots I played with Jescar micro finishing polish look much better. Wasn't after the minor scratches(there are few), mostly going after the etching and holograms. Waxed with #476 and then 24 hours later a coat of #915. Happy to be back to the world of waxes. Spray stuff was getting boring. Too easy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

Post Thanks / Like

First off I need a Toyota expert here...this guy said the rims were optional on the..MR-S, yes or noThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread I was trying to be nice when I said they look like Torque Thrusts and he comes back at with a "well they're not", guess he doesn't know what "like" means. This car would get laughed out of ANY tuner show and to be a "winga dinga" show here, I don't get it, home made redline tires, a hood ornament in the grill, faux Pep Boys vents and a sign about what's all original, people don't do that with THOSE kinda cars, absolute joke and talk about identity crisisThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Then there's a Bricklin there, 1975 and I guess it carries its original 1975 dirty tired and rims tooThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Now this Mach I w/perf pack, those rimsThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Lastly this 1969 Opel Cadet, parked since the mid 70's, original patina...very cool indeed!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

9. Likes dgage, SWETM, Big Dave, DFB, Bdubbs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    First off I need a Toyota expert here...this guy said the rims were optional on the..MR-S, yes or noThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread I was trying to be nice when I said they look like Torque Thrusts and he comes back at with a "well they're not", guess he doesn't know what "like" means. This car would get laughed out of ANY tuner show and to be a "winga dinga" show here, I don't get it, home made redline tires, a hood ornament in the grill, faux Pep Boys vents and a sign about what's all original, people don't do that with THOSE kinda cars, absolute joke and talk about identity crisisThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Then there's a Bricklin there, 1975 and I guess it carries its original 1975 dirty tired and rims tooThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Now this Mach I w/perf pack, those rimsThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Lastly this 1969 Opel Cadet, parked since the mid 70's, original patina...very cool indeed!
    The thing I don’t get Klasse is why you took so much time with Photoshop putting those red lines on the MR2 tires. That wasn’t very nice of you. Lol!

11. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, SWETM, Big Dave liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    My first car was this Opel Kadett 1.2L 1977. It where repainted by a friend of mine and we did some work on it as well. Deleted the front and rear bumper and switched the exhaust. Sadly I don't have any pictures of the front. As we added metall panels to the grill area to box in the headlights. A big metall panel where welded in where the rear bumper was. I got a lot of crap for the original paint color choice. But I loved that orange. Sadly I crashed it after 2 years.

In the background you see a lot of Volvo PV 544 and 444 and some other Volvos. The Volvo club was on a tour driving around. So they took a break just outside of where I lived then The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

It's sad that I was not much into taking pictures then. I have owned an Opel Manta CC. By some called one of the ugliest cars in the world The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread And it sure is and my was in brown metallic paint also The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Skickat från min SM-T736B via Tapatalk

13. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PouncingPanzer View Post
    The 3-Day polishing saga is finally over. My shoulders are killing me, and I'm gonna have liquid lunch in celebration. Overall, I got lazy. I decided to one-step it and accept whatever results may come. Collinite No. 325 did ok, but the spots I played with Jescar micro finishing polish look much better. Wasn't after the minor scratches(there are few), mostly going after the etching and holograms. Waxed with #476 and then 24 hours later a coat of #915. Happy to be back to the world of waxes. Spray stuff was getting boring. Too easy!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Good looking job and came out looking nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

This is an Opel Manta CC. And I had the steel wheels like on the Kadett The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread It's the front that where ugly. But when I searched for a picture of this. I noticed that the prices is quite a lot of these now. They had serious problems with rust as most Opel had. The Manta where their sport modell but not the CC version. The Manta is otherwise quite nice cars actually IMO.

16. Likes Bdubbs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    My first car was this Opel Kadett 1.2L 1977. It where repainted by a friend of mine and we did some work on it as well. Deleted the front and rear bumper and switched the exhaust. Sadly I don't have any pictures of the front. As we added metall panels to the grill area to box in the headlights. A big metall panel where welded in where the rear bumper was. I got a lot of crap for the original paint color choice. But I loved that orange. Sadly I crashed it after 2 years.

In the background you see a lot of Volvo PV 544 and 444 and some other Volvos. The Volvo club was on a tour driving around. So they took a break just outside of where I lived then The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

It's sad that I was not much into taking pictures then. I have owned an Opel Manta CC. By some called one of the ugliest cars in the world The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread And it sure is and my was in brown metallic paint also The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Pretty sure the Kadett came to Australia as the Holden Gemini, I think they had a 1.6 out here. You could get in Sedan, Coupe, Wagon , and Panelvan.

18. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
Page 830 of 966 FirstFirst ... 330730780820821822823824825826827828829830831832833834835836837838839840880930 ... LastLast