autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

why the snake?

Post Thanks / Like

Live on a farm, it comes and goes as it pleases! My dog plays with it too <
    Rich

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vette Ski View Post
    Live on a farm, it comes and goes as it pleases! My dog plays with it too <
    Rich
    lol...just assumed it was plastic!

nice car(s) btw

4. Likes derek0609 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

O.K, Its' April the 19th, I am late by 18 days, its rubber. Just a picture prop! <
    Thanks,
    Rich

6. Likes trailsnail, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    Congratulations!!! She's beautiful! How is the V8 rumble?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app
    It's pretty darn amazing. Need to treat it like kid gloves for the first 1000 miles. I have 975 to go!!

So for those that know me, I have a 05 GT Convert right next to this one. My Silver Ecoboost Mustang was fun, did a bunch of mods, blew a ton of money (that I wish I had back...) but at the end of the day, despite how fast it was, it just wasn't a "Mustang." Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those replacement for displacement guys... It just wasn't me.

Few factors, I turn 50 this year, so I wanted to have a 5.0 for my Five-O. I chose the CA Special because it's a special edition that dates back to 67 and only a few iterations have been made since.

I followed this car while it was "In Transit" on the dealers website, then the a few days ago the status changed to "in-stock". I wanted to be the first to test drive it, and I was. It had 11 miles on the odometer and we closed the deal.

I also wanted to get this car quickly because I know what happens when cars sits on a lot for a while. I wanted to pick this up before our Monsoons start (Jun - Sep). I didn't want this to see any dust storms....

Luckily from the time it arrived to the time I got it, it hasn't rained. Sadly they did detail it... Hood, trunk and roof look good but the rear qtrs. look like they have some faint wispy love marks.

So now I have to make time to do a full detail w/ CQUK 3.0/DLUX and get with Dani & Wills for a full PPF Frontal.

I plan on keeping the car stock because it's a CA Edition. I don't want to really do any mods... I'll do the usual stuff, some choice mud flaps, PPF, a drop-in K&N air filter as the stock airbox is actually very good, and that's about it.

My plan is to drive the heck out of the car, enjoy it and not be so OCD about it. It already got it's first chip on the mirror. Patina...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSNAutoDetailing View Post
    It's pretty darn amazing. Need to treat it like kid gloves for the first 1000 miles. I have 975 to go!!

So for those that know me, I have a 05 GT Convert right next to this one. My Silver Ecoboost Mustang was fun, did a bunch of mods, blew a ton of money (that I wish I had back...) but at the end of the day, despite how fast it was, it just wasn't a "Mustang." Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those replacement for displacement guys... It just wasn't me.

Few factors, I turn 50 this year, so I wanted to have a 5.0 for my Five-O. I chose the CA Special because it's a special edition that dates back to 67 and only a few iterations have been made since.

I followed this car while it was "In Transit" on the dealers website, then the a few days ago the status changed to "in-stock". I wanted to be the first to test drive it, and I was. It had 11 miles on the odometer and we closed the deal.

I also wanted to get this car quickly because I know what happens when cars sits on a lot for a while. I wanted to pick this up before our Monsoons start (Jun - Sep). I didn't want this to see any dust storms....

Luckily from the time it arrived to the time I got it, it hasn't rained. Sadly they did detail it... Hood, trunk and roof look good but the rear qtrs. look like they have some faint wispy love marks.

So now I have to make time to do a full detail w/ CQUK 3.0/DLUX and get with Dani & Wills for a full PPF Frontal.

I plan on keeping the car stock because it's a CA Edition. I don't want to really do any mods... I'll do the usual stuff, some choice mud flaps, PPF, a drop-in K&N air filter as the stock airbox is actually very good, and that's about it.

My plan is to drive the heck out of the car, enjoy it and not be so OCD about it. It already got it's first chip on the mirror. Patina...
    Ford has always done a great job with their California Editions and the 5.0 has that special sound that will make most men smile.

Congratulations again, one heck of a car!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSNAutoDetailing View Post

Congratulations on your new car Paul. It looks beutieful!

What is the extra on a California Edition?

/ Tony

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello all. Glad to be here.

11. Likes SWETM, SNP209, LSNAutoDetailing liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Proudgeek View Post
    Hello all. Glad to be here.

Love the rims on the yellow/orange Stang, well doneThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

13. Likes Proudgeek liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Love the rims on the yellow/orange Stang, well doneThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits ThreadThe Post a Picture of Your Ride as it Sits Thread
    Thank you. They are Steeda Ultralites. This is a 1998 chrome yellow Steeda Cobra.

Page 510 of 964 FirstFirst ... 10410460500501502503504505506507508509510511512513514515516517518519520560610 ... LastLast