autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

WOWO and WOWA products: IMHO belong in every detailing arsenal.

After all the painstaking preparation, cleaning, degreasing, bug and tar removal,etc. follow by washing, decon., claying and eventually correcting, polishing, and sealing followed by our

favorite lsp (not to mention multiple coats), I have aways been either (1) too old school and locked into my processes and products, or (2) not believing of the hype associated with product marketing.

Today, I finally have an understanding of how the Upstate hand, Old Tiger, could give away most of his wax collection after switching to a coating. Kudos, to you kind sir!
    OC 2.0 will be in my Father's Day order and I can get back to collecting Western boots and hats!

WOWO products have gradually taken over valuable shelf space in my go to section. Not only for convience of use, but for clarity and durability also.

WOWA products such as OOS and OCW definitely make maintenance washing a breeze (which increases profitability) and produce stunning durable results.

So, whether you are a newb or not, I would suggest looking int o WOWO/WOWA products from your favorite line.

Happy detailing...
    VT
    Quote Originally Posted by glen e View Post
    ....It's all I use these days....they are buffing when I'm relaxing...and still don't get the powder out of canines!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WOWO and WOWA products: IMHO belong in every detailing arsenal.

Wipe On Wipe Off products are great! There's no waiting around for the wax to haze or become difficult to remove....Wipe On Wipe Off and enjoy!

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

I could not agree more but get a lot of pushback on WOWA stuff from old salts....It's all I use these days....they are buffing when I'm relaxing...and still don't get the powder out of canines!
    Glen -

Post Thanks / Like

Good discussion topic!

-To me...It's always a welcome sign to see innovative car-care products from their particular manufacturing-base trying their best to keep in stride with:
    The latest paint-manufacturers' offerings/'inventions'...so often dictated by those: "Thinly diguised as a CC-film", money-saving efforts from vehicle OEM's.

[I'm a firm believer in the: The least amount of times one touches vehicles' paint (MP), with the least amount of "pressure(s)", the better philosophy)

BTW...Good Luck! with your foray into the: World of Coatings, VT.
    Please keep us apprised of your appraisal, of same.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post
    Wipe On Wipe Off products are great! There's no waiting around for the wax to haze or become difficult to remove....Wipe On Wipe Off and enjoy!
    So true. It seemed that I was spending more time on my twice weekly washed vehicles than customer cars.

I could not agree more but get a lot of pushback on WOWA stuff from old salts....It's all I use these days....they are buffing when I'm relaxing...and still don't get the powder out of canines!
    A relatively young 'Old Salt' myself. +1 on the powder. Hyper twins on OPT 6.25" MF have replaced 105/205 and menz's products.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX725 View Post
    Good discussion topic!

-To me...It's always a welcome sign to see innovative car-care products from their particular manufacturing-base trying their best to keep in stride with:
    The latest paint-manufacturers' offerings/'inventions'...so often dictated by those: "Thinly diguised as a CC-film", money-saving efforts from vehicle OEM's.

[I'm a firm believer in the: The least amount of times one touches vehicles' paint (MP), with the least amount of "pressure(s)", the better philosophy)

BTW...Good Luck! with your foray into the: World of Coatings, VT.
    Please keep us apprised of your appraisal, of same.

Bob
    One vehicle silver, the other a metallic olive. Both at or past the ten year mark and twice yearly polishing now done once per year. The old truck has more rust than paint.
    Wish that I would have shed the skepticism earlier.
    I also needed an excuse to polish out the two cars anyway after a mild winter full RW's.
    The work day approaches and a 9:00am Silver Spring job awaits.
    Happy detailing...
    VT
    ....It's all I use these days....they are buffing when I'm relaxing...and still don't get the powder out of canines!

Post Thanks / Like

I did my first coating with Old Tiger and was hooked. Then he introduced me to Permanon, to top the coating with and that stepped up the coating even further.

Post Thanks / Like

what dose WOWA and IMHO mean?

Post Thanks / Like
    Wipe on wipe off (WOWO)
    Wipe on walk away (WOWA)

Post Thanks / Like
    In my honest opinion (IMHO)