autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Spilled a routte 44 sonic sweet tea in my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the title says, I was on my lunch break at work an went to get me an a few other people some sonic drinks an in the process of paying the car hop my drink started to slip off my knee an i grabbed it an my fingers went through the styrofoam!!!!! Sweet tea went everywhere!!!!!!!!!!! I know its mainly my fault but im still pissed off that they didn't give me a drink carrier!!!!!

I don't have the tools or experience to takle an interior shampoo an complete detail. An at the moment to pissed off to deal with it, but I still want to get it taken care of as soon as possible. I talked to Johnny's Detailing, a local place that ive seen do amazing jobs an have heard alot of great reviews about. They said that it would be inbetween 139.99-159.99 and that includes carpets shampoo'd, seats shampoo'd, all plastics cleaned an dressed ( i will not be getting the dressing ). Door jambs cleaned, windows cleaned, an then all fabric scotch gaurded. Let me know what yall think about the price. I talked to a place I usto work at the they want $99 just for the carpets shampoo'd an interior cleaned with simple green. I'm really leaning to going there unless you all tell me otherwise.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spilled a routte 44 sonic sweet tea in my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be glad you weren't drinking the cherry drank

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like

Sticky Icky OOOWEEEEE!

Post Thanks / Like

Just be glad it wasn't a sticky Cola drink. Tea isn't too bad to get up. I was going down I95 last summer on a trip and looked away for just a second. When I looked back an Idiot was stopped in the middle of the Interstate. I had to do a HARD swerve to miss him and a large cup of tea went flying out of the cup holder. I stopped at the next rest area to clean it up (and myself). It all came up since I got it while it was still wet.

It shouldn't be that hard to clean it up yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

I know the feeling. Mine was worse though, I spilled a cup I spit my dip into. Needless to say it wasn't a good mix with my old Nissans cloth interior.

Post Thanks / Like

$139-$159 is way too much for just an interior detail IMO. That's nuts. Shop around. Where are you located?
    02 Honda Accord SE 131,xxx Miles
    92 Lexus SC400 83,xxx miles

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post
    Just be glad it wasn't a sticky Cola drink. Tea isn't too bad to get up. I was going down I95 last summer on a trip and looked away for just a second. When I looked back an Idiot was stopped in the middle of the Interstate. I had to do a HARD swerve to miss him and a large cup of tea went flying out of the cup holder. I stopped at the next rest area to clean it up (and myself). It all came up since I got it while it was still wet.

I know but i would feel alot better getting it shampoo'd an cleaned.

Quote Originally Posted by pyles1735 View Post
    I know the feeling. Mine was worse though, I spilled a cup I spit my dip into. Needless to say it wasn't a good mix with my old Nissans cloth interior.
    I would feel horrible if that happened to me

Quote Originally Posted by 02accordSE View Post
    $139-$159 is way too much for just an interior detail IMO. That's nuts. Shop around. Where are you located?
    I really dint feel its that far off, yes it is the most expensive ive come across but i knew that bc they were the best out of the ones i had called. Even the other ones i had called were around $100. Im in metairie louisiana, bout 20mins from new orleans.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HighFive View Post

I know but i would feel alot better getting it shampoo'd an cleaned.

Quote Originally Posted by pyles1735 View Post
    I would feel horrible if that happened to me

Quote Originally Posted by 02accordSE View Post
    I really dint feel its that far off, yes it is the most expensive ive come across but i knew that bc they were the best out of the ones i had called. Even the other ones i had called were around $100. Im in metairie louisiana, bout 20mins from new orleans.

Post Thanks / Like

What kind of vehicle are you dealing with? Also, sweet tea -- white sugar or artificial? If real sugar there are more than a couple of spoons of it in there, sticky sticky.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    What kind of vehicle are you dealing with? Also, sweet tea -- white sugar or artificial? If real sugar there are more than a couple of spoons of it in there, sticky sticky.
    2011 Nissan Altima Coupe, It was Sonic drive through sweet tea. Probably similarily to McDonnalds Sweet tea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast