autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Did my optimum freeze?

hey all, i recieved an order today that included optimum compound, polish, poli seal, poorboys ex, and natty's paste wax. I receieved it via overnight ups. my nattys wsa froze pretty good but i thought the rest of it seemed alright. now this was my first shot at using any optimum product so im not sure how they are supposed to behave.

so my first shot with it is on beat up chevy hd, red in color. i used the compund with a lc ccs orange pad at 1400 rpm and im not kidding it left worse swirls than ive had with 3m extra cut and a wool pad. plus i noticed as i buffed it seemed as the i was getting moisture on the paint, as in little drops of water. so i moved to the polish with a lc ccs white pad, which took out some of the compound swirls but not nearly what i expected, also had the same moisture problem with this. so now i try the poli seal via grey ccs pas at 1000 rpm and it seemed to finish out all right but also had some of the moisture.

now onto the question, does that sound normal for optimum products? i was really excited to try them but so far am kinda dissapointed. are there any tricks or tips for this stuff. would really appreciate any info. if it sounds like it froze than im gonna call autogeek and see what i can do. By the way im in michigan and our low this morning was like 5 below, and i dont know how long it was in the truck at that temperature. Thanks guys.

Post Thanks / Like
    Living ini Calgary I have had more then a few frozen products. i have nevr had a problem, alot of people say they are crap but i have my fair share and never ever had a problem, give all the products effected a really good shake... like really good and you will fine