autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Some initial thoughts on new products

I had a lot of OTC products that are finally gone so I was able to use some products I bought on AG a while ago. The Duragloss car wash #901 worked very well. A lot of suds and slick as compared to what I was using. Only negative is the color, consistantcy and smell just reminded me so much of Tylenol Cherry liquid I give my kids.

The DG Aqua #951 is far superior than I have been using. Easy to use, slick and great shine. And I still have not used the other 2 DG products #601 and #105! Can't wait to use all 3 together in the Spring!!

Last is by far the best. I bought a small size of the Guzzler just to test it. Amazingly I was able to dry 3/4 of the car, leaving only the front end. For a thin towel it was able to suck up the same amount of water as 5-6 small terry cloth towels. I already put in my order for the 50% off size.

I still have the ScHmitt, Stoners glass cleaner, AIO, etc. to try

Howard

Post Thanks / Like
    i have recently turned a few friends onto the stoners IG, so i know youll be pleased, it works great.the shmitt i also havent heard anything bad about yet so you hsould be pleased. if i was you...id buy a couple guzzlers....that price is unbeatable, i have 3 now haha they rock! and the DG wash i just recently got myself as well as aquawax, i only used half of the recommended amount though so i had crappy suds, it was my fault though. i like the cherry smell a lot though

Post Thanks / Like
    huh.........why would you make that suggestion to buy more guzzlers? If I completed 3/4 of the car with the smallest sized towel and now bought the largest why would I need to buy yet another? Just doesn't make sense....

Howard

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, I think he works for AG... he just blew his cover! Guzzlers are impressive, if you owned a business or did this on the side, multiple guzzlers would be ideal. Then again Justin only uses 2!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious what OTC washes you were using before, I have NXT, Megs Gold Class etc, DG #901 is noticeably slicker and foamy then them, it and Poorboys SSS are the best washes I've used.

I love the DG products, AW is great, still want to try #105.
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abrcrombe
    LOL, I think he works for AG... he just blew his cover! Guzzlers are impressive, if you owned a business or did this on the side, multiple guzzlers would be ideal. Then again Justin only uses 2!

ahhhh.........so that's the story.......you guys get kickbacks.......now I know where all those free gifts go......LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
    Just curious what OTC washes you were using before, I have NXT, Megs Gold Class etc, DG #901 is noticeably slicker and foamy then them, it and Poorboys SSS are the best washes I've used.

I love the DG products, AW is great, still want to try #105.
    Just some Turtle Wax product......no compliants but DG just was so much more slicker and sudsy.......I will be receiving Poorboys SSS on Friday, will try that next......

Post Thanks / Like
    IG is awsome u will love it

Post Thanks / Like
    In general you will see better products, ingredients, and thus outcome from boutique products. That said they will cost more as not mass produced as a price point product for Wally World Store shelves. There are some hidden gems in OTC (Mothers Reflections) ....

Scott