autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

My 2nd ONR experience

2nd time went just as smoothly as the first - great results which I topped off with layers of Z6 and Z8. Very little water spillage in the garage. While again, my black car wasn't that dirty I am truly impressed at how ell this stuff works although as I found the 1st time, drying works out MUCH better with a MF then a WW. My only question to you all is this: It's raining out here (in Pa) so there is quite a bit of humidity even in the closed garage. Seems even after wash/dry/Z's I have some condensation left on the car which requires a final wipedown. Any suggestions or is this just the way it is? I'm sure it will be different in the colder weather but this condensation is just a PITA. Thanks all and again, Happy New Year

Post Thanks / Like
    If there is a lot of humitity in the air you will get condensation on your car. It happens to me a lot in Florida if I wash my car early in the morning and it's humid. There's not much you can do about it except keep drying it off or put a dehumifier in your garage. Down here as soon as the sun gets a little higher in the sky it burns the condensation right off.

Post Thanks / Like
    What about the liquid you get on the garage floor? I assume you are using the ONR mixed in a bucket of water.

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf
    What about the liquid you get on the garage floor? I assume you are using the ONR mixed in a bucket of water.
    I am - and I am using a 2 bucket method so I can rinse my mitt out between panel washes. ONR really works well. Also, I son't seem to get too much water on the garage floor. I will be very happy in the winter being able to wash the car

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by froll
    I am - and I am using a 2 bucket method so I can rinse my mitt out between panel washes. ONR really works well. Also, I son't seem to get too much water on the garage floor. I will be very happy in the winter being able to wash the car
    Excellent. I recently ordered a bottle of the DP 4 in 1 and hope to have similar results. It doesn't get very cold in Dallas, but there are some weekends in the winter where it is a bit too chilly to be outside washing the car.

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!