autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quality, Durability, Ease of Use & Affordability

I used Duragloss products for the first time this week and for the price I can't believe how awesome they make my Red 2001 Mazda MX-5 Miata that only has 51700 miles on it.

So in that price range or not much more is Duragloss about the best? I'm willing tyo spend more if the quality, durability, ease of use is really worth.

On my current vehicle I think I'll continue to use Duragloss, because I am trying to sell it and hopefully will not have it long enough to purchase more.

My plan once the Miata sells is to purchase a low mileage Subaru Forester that I'm going to use as a daily driver, but also to go fishing in some places that I could not take a 2 wheel drive vehicle at least once per week.

I prefer a wet look, but that is least important durability my highest priority and if I can get a wet look, durability, and eas of use then I'd be willing to pay the price for a product like Zaino.

What do you all think?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quality, Durability, Ease of Use & Affordability

Which products do you use?
    Doug
    2008 Audi A6 S-line

Post Thanks / Like

There are some of us that find some very interesting similarities between the DG and Zaino products. That being said, the Zaino stuff does seem to be more "concentrated", so it could be argued that it has a similar bang-for-the-buck to Duragloss. One could also argue that some of the WOWA products, or some other products that are expensive, are cost effective due to how far they go or how long they last.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dougaross View Post
    Which products do you use?
    I started with Megs Ultimate Compound, but wasn't satisfied with the results so now I'm using Duragloss CCP and AW and love it, and I would have used Duragloss PBA if I the local CarQuest had it. I'm also using Mothers QD, but only, because the local CarQuest didn't have the Duragloss QD either.

Over the years I've used various Meg products and over the last year I've also used all the Freedom Waterless car wash products, but I've never been completely satisfied the results. So far of all I've tried I like the results I've gotten with Duragloss CCP and AW best of all.