autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures & More Pictures of Detail Fest 2009

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun1 View Post
    Great pictures. Good to see everyone had a good time. I couldn't make it, but thanks for putting on the event, really lets people learn some new things and see the products you have to offer at AG.

PS:hmmm overstock on Microfibers you say?

If you need to get rid of some of them, I can provide my shipping address =D
    Well we have to make sure we have plenty for you! I doubt all of those will fit in your garage, but we can try.

Quote Originally Posted by bamaproshop View Post
    I wish i could have made it down there, maybe next year. Looks lot alot of great info and alot of fun,,,
    Was a great time, fun watching everyone watch the demos and talk to the vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon1 View Post
    Lord have mercy, if only you guys werent 11 hours from NC, i'd be down there!
    Brandon, I would love for you to come down one year, you probably could have helped out with prepping the lot!

Quote Originally Posted by OGauge4Me View Post
    Awesome thread!! Not as good as being there but really nice.

As you now know Mike Phillips is the man! I have attended one of his classes in Baltimore and it was the best detailing how to's I have ever been to.
    Mike's class was top notch, I have to say Mike was a great addition to the weekend and on top of that he is one heck of a gentleman. Very glad Mike was able to join us for the weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

What a great weekend! I'm so happy to have been a part of it. I've been to all 4 Detail Fests and 3 of them as an employee.

This was the biggest one yet! Thanks to everyone that came out to make the show a success. It's always an awesome experience to meet our forum members in person and especially to host an event where they can talk directly to vendors and manufacturers.

Big props to Max for pulling out all the stops to make this year's Detail Fest great and to Meghan who spend countless hours contacting, coordinating and planning so things run smoothly.

The Meguiars class on Sunday was really cool too. Anytime you have the chance to learn from Mike Phillips, take advantage of the opportunity!
    Last edited by Dwayne; 03-23-2009 at 07:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well after the show is over I always like to take the fastest car there for a ride!!!

A ride to the garage that is!

They let me steer, I think because I am the only one that fits inside these death trap race cars!
    Here Dwayne is working reverse!

And then I try to get myself out of the car, the fun part!

No really Dwayne I am stuck!

Someone just grab my head and lift me out of here!

Took us to a minute to figure out removing the steering wheel is the only way to get your butt out of this car!
    If the car next year is any smaller inside I will have to bump up my work out schedule!

All in all we all had a great time, our staff is absolutely the best, we all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed meeting everyone! Thank you all for joining us for Detail Fest and for those of you that did not make it, please enjoy looking at the photos we tried to get lots for you!
    Last edited by Meghan; 03-23-2009 at 11:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, that looks like a great time! Very nice pics!
    1982 Olds Cutlass - my summer toy.
    1999 Suburban - Black of course!
    2002 Bonneville - The Mutt, a mix of everything.

Post Thanks / Like

Incredible pictures. It looks like it was an amazing event !!!!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Super Member Presidential_Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Dwayne and Meghan it was nice meeting you guys! Thanks for putting on the event and I will be there for the next one! You guys were great!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Presidential_Detail View Post
    Dwayne and Meghan it was nice meeting you guys! Thanks for putting on the event and I will be there for the next one! You guys were great!
    Was great meeting you too, glad you got to come join us, and even get to attend the Meguiars Class. Glad we were able to stop and talk for a few minutes as well, it was a crazy weekend but it is always nice to take a few minutes for the forum members!

Post Thanks / Like

We had a lot of great forum members here, but I have to say thank you to Adam aka Harleyguy's wife, he brought me some cookies she made and I am having them for lunch right now!! Thank her for me Adam they are awesome, and you were wrong they do not have too many chocolate chips in them!

And Eric it was a pleasure seeing you, wish you lived closer, I would follow you around the gym, its obvious your routine is working out well! Todd isn't missing many days at the gym either!

Angelo, its always nice to see you, one of the nicest guys we have in the detailing business, good luck to you with your new job! And Bunky was nice seeing you run around and take pictures all day, I can't wait for you to post some up. And Premium aka Gary, was nice to meet you. I was getting so confused on real name versus forum names, thank goodness for name tags!!! After this weekend I can barely remember mine! Now I know a bunch of you took photos, especially of other members so let's see them!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'd also like to thank Autogeek for putting on such a great event! I had a blast! It was nice meeting most the staff, Mike and Dave from Meguair's, other venders, and forum members as well. I definitely plan to attend again next year.

Thanks for all the free gifts too!

Rasky
    Quote Originally Posted by CieraSL View Post
    Wait! I know! Mirror, mirror against the grass, tell me who has kicked swirls' ass?
    http://Raskysautodetailing.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Wow what a great fest, you can't imagine how much I would liked to be there, seem to be a great place to learn, and more important to get it touch with other persons with same passion!
    you did a great work! congrats

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast