autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OTC finds

Post Thanks / Like

OTC finds

Over my travels threw the holidays I was surprised to find some great products OTC and I thought I would share. First at Pilot truck stops in the ky oh area I found that they carry some SCG products, speed demon and killer chrome. Than in pa at an advanced auto I found them to have collinite insulator wax as well as their paste. They also carried megs # 40. Just thought ide share. Anyone know of any other good OTC finds?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: OTC finds

near pittsburgh you will find insulators wax everywhere, and the collinite elegance stuff and double wax here and there... insulators is a must for our salty winters...

the best find for me is in the monroeville mall... a car store with a PBMA wholesale account... and fuzion/souveran on the shelf with zymol and p21s
    GTI-S1000R-R1250GS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    near pittsburgh you will find insulators wax everywhere, and the collinite elegance stuff and double wax here and there... insulators is a must for our salty winters...

the best find for me is in the monroeville mall... a car store with a PBMA wholesale account... and fuzion/souveran on the shelf with zymol and p21s
    . I know. I'm from Pittsburgh but now live in ky and I go to that place in the mall every time I visit home.its like a mini AG!

Post Thanks / Like

down in Florida, most of the Advanced Auto have a nice set up for Surf City. They've got just about everything. A little pricey but I was excited to see it there. My local Advanced is one of the 'Superstore/headquarters or whatever so they carry about half of the Mirror Glaze' products and some are in gallon sizes. They also sell the G110 DA and a few pads.

Our CarQuests carry most of the Duragloss line and some decent 3M polishes and local Marine shops like Boaters World and West Marine carry an extensive selction of Collinte, 303 and Flitz products.

Trust me, I've pretty much looked everywhere in town to see what I could find.

Post Thanks / Like

i find myself checking out stores that ive never been to just because...

you will find that some chain stores have limited freedom with the lines they carry, and some will carry better brands...

i actually had a chance to educate an Ice user after he commented on how i kept my car so nice.... i told him i made sure to never use anything he carried... that sparked into a conversation that led him to adding some megs products and collinite... he still carries the other stuff (private brand), but not in the excessive volume as before...

and in my final triumph, he used some of my advice on his own vehicle and saved himself time by using a better more durable product that was easier to apply...
    GTI-S1000R-R1250GS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dublifecrisis View Post
    down in Florida, most of the Advanced Auto have a nice set up for Surf City. They've got just about everything. A little pricey but I was excited to see it there. My local Advanced is one of the 'Superstore/headquarters or whatever so they carry about half of the Mirror Glaze' products and some are in gallon sizes. They also sell the G110 DA and a few pads.

Our CarQuests carry most of the Duragloss line and some decent 3M polishes and local Marine shops like Boaters World and West Marine carry an extensive selction of Collinte, 303 and Flitz products.

Trust me, I've pretty much looked everywhere in town to see what I could find.

If you live in the West Palm or Boca area there are stores called Drivers Seat which are stocked by AG and a nice visit for boutique products in the neighborhood.

Post Thanks / Like

I live in White Oak Pa. That store in the mall is great. Bought a few things there. Wish it was bigger

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    If you live in the West Palm or Boca area there are stores called Drivers Seat which are stocked by AG and a nice visit for boutique products in the neighborhood.
    Visit at least once a month .Ask for jeff he will also honor most of Ag price

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by outlander View Post
    I live in White Oak Pa. That store in the mall is great. Bought a few things there. Wish it was bigger

he is trying to get some reps there to show off and discuss products... he has a lot of ambition... id love to see AG make a trip for a seminar/detail fest...

Autoality in the monroeville mall...
    GTI-S1000R-R1250GS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    Why not put a store like that in Columbus Ohio. I'll run it for you guys at AG!
    We need one BAD!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast