autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Eco Touch Product Reviews

Ok, I saw these products on www.autogeek.net and contacted the company to try the products for a review. I did recieve them free in exchange for a honest and brutal review.

Here are the products (left to right): Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, Waterless Wash + Polish, Metal Polish, Dashboard and Trim.

The bottles and packaging are all top notch, no leaky sprayers or cheap bottles here, just clean and simple.

First up is the Dashboard and Trim;

This product is more of a interior cleaner than a dressing, but it leaves a finish so nice that I hardley ever followed it with a dressing. And if it werent for adding UV protection, I probably never would. I worked on all surfaces such as wood, vinyl, dash, leather, navi screens, etc. It cleans really well and without that greasy feel or harsh smell. I definatly recomend this product.

Second is the Metal Polish;

I didnt know if I would find a use for a spray metal polish. I knew it being a spray it wouldnt polish uncoated aluminum like my normal polishes, or remove defects such as oxidation and such. What it DOES do is brighten almost any metal (coated or un-coated) surface on your vehicle. I have been using it on wheels, bumpers, mirror covers, exhaust pipes, and a big Kenworth with more chrome/metal than you can safely look at in the sun. It leaves some sort of protection behind (beads after application). It will streak on some finishes, but overall ease of use is excellent. Now dont buy this expecting to polish some 20yr old mag wheels to new, but if you want a simple and effective way to add the extra shine to the metal parts of your car, this is it.

Third is the Waterless Wash + Polish;

I have to be honest, I dont use a whole lot of Waterless Wash "sprays". They just dont have a place in my arsenal. I use plenty of No Rinse Washes, but a Waterless Wash to me is a glorified QD. Only time I used this product is like if I took a long drive (ie: to the beach) and wanted to shine my truck up when I got there. This product is a wipe on wipe off product, and cleans really well with no noticable defects added to the paint. It's decently slick, and works on glass reasonably well. I have to be honest, I like Poorboys S&W or Chemical Guys "ONE" better, but both of those are more expensive, and arent biodegradeable like this one is.

Last up is the Carpet and Uphdolstery Cleaner +

I have some normal stuff I use for interior carpet cleaning that I buy in 5gal for my buisness, so again, this product does not have a whole lot of use for me. That said, if you are looking for a simple, easy to use, and effecive way to clean your carpets and cloth seats on the cheap, this product is worth a look. It does what it says, cleans all of the carpet/cloth surfaces in the vehicle. I used it on some particuarly nasty toyota seats, and after letting the cleaner sit for 4-6 min, I scrubbed away with a MF towel. It worked just as well as my professional stuff, and actually smelled better.

So there you go, a review on Eco-Touch. Nice products, great customer support, and I have heard that they are being sold at local Harris Teeters ( I have not verified that claim).
    Showroom Shine Details

Premium Automotive/Marine Detailing

www.ShowroomShineNC.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Eco Touch Product Reviews

Glad you got to try them out, nice products, great people behind the company!

Post Thanks / Like

Great review thank you for taking the time to write it

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! Good review.

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!