autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    FYI. Two different BRS sponges. Did a rinseless with Uber SiO2 Rinseless and the BRS had dark stains when done. Maybe I didn’t let the BRS soak long enough in rinseless before starting.

Did a rinseless with N914 and no dark stains. BRS turned dark when doing the bottom of the doors but a rinse in water and then the rinseless and it was clean again. So slightly different test criteria.
    So the 914,didn’t remove previous stains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    So the 914,didn’t remove previous stains?
    Didn’t try so let me know how it goes. I still have that BRS and am planning to wash it at some point.

3. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    OrderedRinseless Washes - 2022

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Arriving tomorrow and might be able to try it this weekend, stay "tuned"Rinseless Washes - 2022

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

5. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

That list will change you grab absolute…

Your liking Absolute coatings? I will be home in about 2 weeks. Not sure if i will try DIY or Absolute first with the big gold sponge.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Your liking Absolute coatings? I will be home in about 2 weeks. Not sure if i will try DIY or Absolute first with the big gold sponge.
    Try ‘em both! Yeah I’m liking it. I recently got ONR for the 1st time too. I’d put those as one and 2 for me. ONR really does drop the dirt. I just won’t try DIY as I don’t want a gallon and I don’t get why the didn’t do a 32oz for $20 like everyone else…

8. Likes DFB liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Try ‘em both! Yeah I’m liking it. I recently got ONR for the 1st time too. I’d put those as one and 2 for me. ONR really does drop the dirt. I just won’t try DIY as I don’t want a gallon and I don’t get why the didn’t do a 32oz for $20 like everyone else…

Yeah i don't get the no 32oz bottle either. I might just try both side by side since the products are so cheap overall. Since I've been here for instance in the Philippines i've make a number of 2 liter solutions of N914 with just 10ml to clean/clay a few panels on my car here. Contamination is REALLY bad i think its tree sap or something. Its terrible. I actually used tooth paste to ge rid of the brown streaks that happened after the clay mitt moved the brown spots. It was bought up to me by my wife lol I think perfect finish would have done the samething but i only have 100ml

I'm about to go out now and use a SPTA wool pad to try to remove a star symbol that the kids etched into the backdoor. I only have perfect finish, which does not dust one bit here for some reason. Even in Newfoundland it was very low, minimal. I don't know what people are doing to make perfect finish to dust. Rupes DA fine with dust or rather gum up very quickly but if you don't work it very long it has a nice wipeoff. Unlike 3D One and ACA 520, which is really bad IME. 520 is worst than 3D one.

It also seems my 4 year rapidwaxx is not working so well anymore. Not the same beads. Looks like I need a new spray wax...Supergloss+ maybe or i might even get sonax's ceramic spray coating its less the half the price of Infinity Wax. Just hate the packaging lol but i can just transfer it to a nicer bottle. Apparently its very hydrophobic and easy to use with 2-3 mths of durability like most spray waxes/sealants.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Yeah i don't get the no 32oz bottle either. I might just try both side by side since the products are so cheap overall. Since I've been here for instance in the Philippines i've make a number of 2 liter solutions of N914 with just 10ml to clean/clay a few panels on my car here. Contamination is REALLY bad i think its tree sap or something. Its terrible. I actually used tooth paste to ge rid of the brown streaks that happened after the clay mitt moved the brown spots. It was bought up to me by my wife lol I think perfect finish would have done the samething but i only have 100ml

I'm about to go out now and use a SPTA wool pad to try to remove a star symbol that the kids etched into the backdoor. I only have perfect finish, which does not dust one bit here for some reason. Even in Newfoundland it was very low, minimal. I don't know what people are doing to make perfect finish to dust. Rupes DA fine with dust or rather gum up very quickly but if you don't work it very long it has a nice wipeoff. Unlike 3D One and ACA 520, which is really bad IME. 520 is worst than 3D one.

It also seems my 4 year rapidwaxx is not working so well anymore. Not the same beads. Looks like I need a new spray wax...Supergloss+ maybe or i might even get sonax's ceramic spray coating its less the half the price of Infinity Wax. Just hate the packaging lol but i can just transfer it to a nicer bottle. Apparently its very hydrophobic and easy to use with 2-3 mths of durability like most spray waxes/sealants.
    RapidWaxx 4 yrs old? 500ml bottle? Yeah I’m getting there with Cosmic but it’s almost gone.

For me that’s what makes it worth it. You could use monthly and would get 3 years. Would make application on average 80 cents a week.

You spend more than that on toilet paper.

11. Likes noorth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a bottle of Oberk rinseless on its way, I was selected on one of those giveaways on social media.

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    1999 Camaro Z28

13. Likes MisterSnoop, noorth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I asked because Feynlab RW is an amazing product, VERY strong cleaner on a coated car especially, I think you'll REALLY like itRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022
    Thanks. Been eying it since a review from The Guz. I'm sure I'll add a bottle down the line.

15. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    Thanks. Been eying it since a review from The Guz. I'm sure I'll add a bottle down the line.
    It's all that from a cleaning standpoint, no disappointmentsRinseless Washes - 2022

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

17. Likes JustJesus liked this post
Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast