autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
 
Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2161626364656667686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 759
  1. #701
    Super Member Klasse Act's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Palatine Illinois, USA
    Posts
    24,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    OK. Now you have me thinking it's worth a shot with Total Remover

    Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    What do you meanRinseless Washes - 2022

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

  2. Likes chilly liked this post
  3. #702
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    What do you meanRinseless Washes - 2022

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I've just assumed they'll never actually ship the stuff that said not for US customers to those of us in the US. No clue when Total Remover hits here and I really want to try it compared to Kamikaze Cleanser no.5. I may stick an order in and see if they'll ship anyways. If I disguise it with enough other purchases, maybe they let it slip Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

  4. Likes chilly liked this post
  5. #703
    Super Member Klasse Act's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Palatine Illinois, USA
    Posts
    24,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    I've just assumed they'll never actually ship the stuff that said not for US customers to those of us in the US. No clue when Total Remover hits here and I really want to try it compared to Kamikaze Cleanser no.5. I may stick an order in and see if they'll ship anyways. If I disguise it with enough other purchases, maybe they let it slip Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    I mean, they shipped the order to me and I just ordered one thing from them.

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

  6. Likes Uncbrs, chilly liked this post
  7. #704
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I mean, they shipped the order to me and I just ordered one thing from them.

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I went ahead with it - both Remover and Eco Wash. Also tossed in some Popo MFs and NV Snow+ ... wanted that free shipping!

    Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

  8. Likes chilly, BudgetPlan1 liked this post
  9. #705
    Super Member Klasse Act's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Palatine Illinois, USA
    Posts
    24,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    I went ahead with it - both Remover and Eco Wash. Also tossed in some Popo MFs and NV Snow+ ... wanted that free shipping!

    Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Nv Snow+ was a great product, everything from Nv I've tried had been, haven't used my bottle of Purge yet because my wheels haven't gotten THAT dirty yet, LOL Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

  10. Likes DFB, Uncbrs liked this post
  11. #706
    Super Member Klasse Act's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Palatine Illinois, USA
    Posts
    24,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Finally have the Gyeon ECO wash coming inRinseless Washes - 2022

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

  12. Likes DFB liked this post
  13. #707
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Finally have the Gyeon ECO wash coming inRinseless Washes - 2022

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Mine shipped and barring any FedEx issues, should be here tomorrow. That includes Total Remover too!

    Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

  14. Likes Klasse Act, DFB liked this post
  15. #708
    Super Member DFB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,237
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    Mine shipped and barring any FedEx issues, should be here tomorrow. That includes Total Remover too!

    Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    Would you mind sharing your thoughts on Total Remover when you get the chance.

  16. Likes Uncbrs liked this post
  17. #709
    Super Member Klasse Act's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Palatine Illinois, USA
    Posts
    24,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

    I may be trying out Gyeon ECO wash on a VERY dirty Cruze after work today, stay "tuned"Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

  18. Likes Uncbrs, chilly liked this post
  19. #710
    Super Member Klasse Act's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Palatine Illinois, USA
    Posts
    24,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I may be trying out Gyeon ECO wash on a VERY dirty Cruze after work today, stay "tuned"Rinseless Washes - 2022

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Just used it and I'm finished and IT'S AWESOMERinseless Washes - 2022

    If your familiar with Gyeon Q2 Wax you'll notice it's scent IMMEDIATELY! The color is milky white, almost like some of the Q2 Wax has been melted into this RW/WW/Drying AidRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022

    I used 2 oz to 3.5 gallons, used 2BM and the DIY Detail Legacy sponge and I made quick work of the very, VERY dirty Cruze! I pre-treated each section, cleaned and wiped dry and it finished dry...and GLOSSY...AND VERY SLICK Rinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022

    I can't say enough about this product other than I see the larger size in my future, NO DOUBT ABOUT ITRinseless Washes - 2022

    Btw more pics in "What did you do detailing today"

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

  20. Thanks Uncbrs, DFB thanked for this post
    Likes Uncbrs, chilly, Gridlink liked this post
Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2161626364656667686970717273747576 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Storing rinseless between washes
    By oneheadlite in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-13-2018, 12:53 PM
  2. Rinseless Washes
    By Corey06 in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2017, 08:23 AM
  3. Using rinseless and waterless washes together.
    By Trippster in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-06-2016, 05:49 PM
  4. Who here DOES NOT like rinseless washes?
    By Harry Da Hamster in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 07-22-2013, 10:52 PM
  5. Rinseless Washes, Which one?
    By hondajake in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 08:29 PM

Members who have read this thread: 114

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» May 2024

S M T W T F S
282930 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1