autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Cool idea/method. Maybe i will buy 2 gallons now lol. Feynlab and maybe absolute for the apparent slickness. Feynlab comes in 4 or 5 liters i believe but i disgress.
    I’ve had Feynlab Pure in rotation for 3 years. Great cleaner but will degrade non coating LSP’s

Absolute is nice and this new version of ONR is passing up N-914 as my 1B favorite with Absolute.

Hey was anti ONR for some reason for a long while. Just bought it to use in rinse bucket.

I’m still not sold on DIY based of him trying to over explain the dirt being suspended in the liquid. Will eventually give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Icarus thanked for this post
    Likes noorth, dgage, CleanIT liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the feedback coatings. I'm into rinseless wash products big time, they are my favorite products besides my polishers, pads, polishes and clay.

I recently gave away my last yellow rupes pad to a local detail shop, they are actually using system x coatings. The owner told me he will do a full detail for $500 with a coating. They are using menzerna and megs polishes. Great lighting. I saw and picked up lol a shinemate rotary and northwolf DA, which are both from china.

4. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Question for you all using Absolute -- Does it "clump" up in the bucket, and have issues mixing? Also does it smell like shampoo (lol)?

I've been less than impressed with Absolute just because of its strange consistency. It's like it doesn't fully dissolve into the water for me. Wondering if that's normal, or if because I bought a bottle from the first batch that there was some quality issues. It still cleans fine and wipes up about as easily as ONR, but it doesn't seem to suspend itself very well (or the particles in the bucket for that matter).
    Colin Lang
    @DimensionalShine <- My Detailing IG Page

Post Thanks / Like

It’s normal.

7. Thanks crg001 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crg001 View Post
    Question for you all using Absolute -- Does it "clump" up in the bucket, and have issues mixing? Also does it smell like shampoo (lol)?

I've been less than impressed with Absolute just because of its strange consistency. It's like it doesn't fully dissolve into the water for me. Wondering if that's normal, or if because I bought a bottle from the first batch that there was some quality issues. It still cleans fine and wipes up about as easily as ONR, but it doesn't seem to suspend itself very well (or the particles in the bucket for that matter).
    Yes it will clump in the bucket. I find I really have to mix it in by hand to get the clumps to go away. Overall I find the product " is ok" for a rinseless wash. For having used just about every rinseless on the market I find it is certainly not a game changer. I have watched tons of YT videos and I really begin to wonder what is pure marketing and what is an honest review. It does leave the surface "sorta slick" but in comparison to something like Uber Rinseless there is a huge difference. Will I reorder when my bottle is done...Jury is still out.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

9. Thanks crg001 thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, noorth, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, absolute doesn't just dissolve like other RWs. It more just kinda disperses.

11. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a normal characteristic of the product, probably it's only drawback. All products have a quirk or two.

A couple of pointers -

-Shake the bottle thoroughly before measuring out.

-Try using warm water for your dilution.

-Stir the product vigorously in the bucket before adding your towels, wash mitt or sponge.

I have had it clump once, all I did was stir up the bucket again and was good to go again.

13. Thanks crg001 thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine seams to mix fine but I use warm water. Does need a good mix and I find it slick to the feel with a BRS. Not so much with towels. Mine smells like coconuts.

It’s my favorite so far with limited usage with BRS. But yeah nothing “game changing”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Thanks crg001 thanked for this post
    Likes DFB, crg001 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a bottle of Absolute RW and look forward to trying it out, might be a while as our 4 weeks of above average temps are over for a bitRinseless Washes - 2022

I'm guessing it makes for a good interior detailer tooRinseless Washes - 2022

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

17. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I have a bottle of Absolute RW and look forward to trying it out, might be a while as our 4 weeks of above average temps are over for a bitRinseless Washes - 2022

I'm guessing it makes for a good interior detailer tooRinseless Washes - 2022

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    It smells great.

I wish i could try it but it's just too cold here right now.

Based on the smell and shelf appeal it will be the one i will try before DIY, which i ordered the same time.

I did mix up about 800ml of DIY at 1:118 for a pretreat.. lol Just because i can.

19. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast