autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'm DUMBFOUNDED! A FLEX 3401 vs. Rupes LH19 Rotary.

That rupes blue is a HEAVY cutter for me, doesnt get much use here though.
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like

I'm weighing whether just getting a 3D ONE gallon and been done with it! Or 32oz and speaking of speed! Now that to me is pure joy to use. I can dam near blow it off when it's dried. Nice a$$ results also!
    I swear resupplying product to me is like buying new underwear. NO GLAMOUR
    I just saw the prices. It's really a no brainier if your using almost 32oz a month. $50 for 32oz and $150 gallon. So basically buy 3 get 1 free!

3. Likes dlc95, Flash Gordon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DanaDetailingPros View Post
    I'm weighing whether just getting a 3D ONE gallon and been done with it! Or 32oz and speaking of speed! Now that to me is pure joy to use. I can dam near blow when is dried. Nice a$$ results also!
    I swear resupplying product to me is like buying new underwear. NO GLAMOUR
    I just saw the prices. It's really a no brainer if your using almost 32oz a month. $50 for 32 and $150 gallon. So basically buy 3 get 1 free!
    Nice breakdown!

Right now, my volume is good with just the 32oz bottles. Hope it changes though!

I do use it at work too. Right now I bring my own, but I'm going to have the boss order me a bottle or two.

I have the 65 Oz jugs of the Optimun polishes. I didn't realize how little you use of their products. Probably going to off them. I use 3D more often anyways.

Post Thanks / Like

Prices won't be going down anytime soon. I would order the gallon if you can swing it. Justify by telling yourself your hedging against inflation

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlc95 View Post
    Nice breakdown!

Right now, my volume is good with just the 32oz bottles. Hope it changes though!

I do use it at work too. Right now I bring my own, but I'm going to have the boss order me a bottle or two.

I have the 65 Oz jugs of the Optimun polishes. I didn't realize how little you use of their products. Probably going to off them. I use 3D more often anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Prices won't be going down anytime soon. I would order the gallon if you can swing it. Justify by telling yourself your hedging against inflation
    He should get you a bottle! Your not in the charity business at work

7. Likes dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlc95 View Post
    If you already have the Cutmax, you can skip the Menzerna 400. I liked the sonax Ultimate Cut and Cut & Finish more than I liked the Menzerna.

The 400 has a very strong solvent that gives me a really bad headache. That is the main reason I tend to use 3D and Optimum polishes and compounds.

The 3D ONE covers so many bases for me though. I find it fun to use. Makes me look forward to going to work!
    Out of 3D ACA 500 or 510/Sonax Ultimate Cut 6 Plus and Cuttmax and anything you would recommend-grab for the worst correction job your faced with what would you prefer Dic?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I really scored! $125 for a gallon and no tax. $14 shipping but got a few thing no one else had and they did.CDS

Post Thanks / Like

He should get you a bottle! Your not in the charity business at work
    Well, I'm probably shifting to an independent contractor. I need to find a way out of having to apply those ceramic coatings. Every time I do a car with them it's a complete disaster. Plus, I can charge a little more and have time to tend to much business at home.

11. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Out of 3D ACA 500 or 510/Sonax Ultimate Cut 6 Plus and Cutmax and anything you would recommend-grab for the worst correction job your faced with what would you prefer Dic?
    A 510 since I'm down on that and also grabbed a 32 oz of the Ultimate Cut 6. I also found a detail Body Shop supplier on the other side of the coast and I noticed from there narrowed selection and mostly only available in gallons that they stock the most favorable lines. They had 3D One and Speed only and carried 3M Perfect it in 1, 2 and 3 I have 2 and wish I had 1 to put it head to head with what we are talking about. I did grab 3D ONE in a gallon from them and saved me $25 which was the best price anywhere! So now I get to try a new compound. Ultimate Cut 6

Post Thanks / Like

A 510 since I'm down on that and also grabbed a 32 oz of the Ultimate Cut 6. I also found a detail Body Shop supplier on the other side of the coast and I noticed from there narrowed selection and mostly only available in gallons that they stock the most favorable lines. They had 3D One and Speed only and carried 3M Perfect it in 1, 2 and 3 I have 2 and wish I had 1 to put it head to head with what we are talking about. I did grab 3D ONE in a gallon from them and saved me $25 which was the best price anywhere! So now I get to try a new compound. Ultimate Cut 6
    Ask for a sample. 3M makes great compounds

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast