autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Bought a Tornador Max.

Well I've been weighing this decision for some time. I mainly want it for carpet, mats and upholstery. Not as much as a blowing tool. I use all Prevost guns and have been happy with those. But now going mobile for the first time in a decade I really miss my Extractors and the results. I'm trying to find something a bit better than just spot cleaning and Vacuum.
    I did get the Vacuum attachment without the hose since I have a really nice Mr.Nozzel 15ft 1 1/2" collar and hose.
    If anyone has one and knows the fitting size I can order the adapter/collar ahead of time. It won't arrive for a few days and I was just going to see if it's the same as what I'm running now. It seems to be the most common. But it just might be a 1 1/4"?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bought a Tornador Max.

i have a Tronador black z10 it has served me well the last 4years

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve been dreaming of the Max since SEMA last year, but I’d also like the option of a VV for it… it wasn’t announced at this year's show, so I’m wondering if there’s an issue with the vac affecting the Max’s new mechanism’s effectiveness.
    Francesco

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bill walsh View Post
    i have a Tronador black z10 it has served me well the last 4years
    Quote Originally Posted by SameGuy View Post
    I’ve been dreaming of the Max since SEMA last year, but I’d also like the option of a VV for it… it wasn’t announced at this year's show, so I’m wondering if there’s an issue with the vac affecting the Max’s new mechanism’s effectiveness.
    Can you elaborate on the VV Is the vac attachment not going to fit on the Max? There website looks like a 5 year old did it! It is extremely vague and uninformative. I've been pulling my hair out trying to get answers on the gun/Max and the vac attachment.

Post Thanks / Like

I emailed them over a month ago with questions whether or not it would fit, or if not, might they be developing a new funnel for the max, and I haven’t heard back.
    Francesco

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SameGuy View Post
    I emailed them over a month ago with questions whether or not it would fit, or if not, might they be developing a new funnel for the max, and I haven’t heard back.
    This is really going to suck wind since I have already ordered both assuming it would. I can't believe a company would come out with the latest and greatest model and it doesn't fit with there VV!
    That would be pretty stupid! But the way there website is I'm not doubting them for doing anything bright! I just figured if Detail King was selling it as a add on that it had to work. But I see zero online anywhere showing that it does work. Just showing the Black. Here I thought $199 was a deal, and now I have a VV head only coming that will most likely be useless
    Just found this also:
    The Tornador ZV-200 Velocity Vac is a innovative tool made to be equipped with the Tornador Black & Tornador MAX. By combining the outstanding cleaning power of the patented Tornador Black or MAX with the innovative Velocity Vac, automotive detailing will never be the same again! Utilizing this tool will make automotive upholstery and other cleaning tasks quicker and easier than ever!

Listen when he says they work the same! And is mainly reviewing the MAX. So it also leads me to feel that it will work since he talks all about the VV.
    Tornador Max Review - How to Remove Sand and Hair From a Vehicle - YouTube

7. Thanks Eldorado2k thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

1st time I’ve seen that channel. That guys got some good content.

9. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    1st time I’ve seen that channel. That guys got some good content.
    RIGHT?! He doesn't get allot of exposure/Views but he does a great presentation. Maybe after this hes channel will double.lol!

If you are questioning if the Max fits the Velocity Vac it does. Finally go hard evidence.SEMA Show 2022 - YouTube

11. Likes TTQ B4U, Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You'll enjoy the Tornador tool(s). I have a set for several years and use them quite a bit. Get a good N95 mask and safety glasses, though. I would also highly suggest an HEPA-grade dust extractor/vacuum as the tool will pull out all kinds of nasty microbes, etc. from what you're cleaning and to use a standard vacuum that simply tosses that nastiness back out into the air you breath is dangerous.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

13. Likes Eric7810 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    You'll enjoy the Tornador tool(s). I have a set for several years and use them quite a bit. Get a good N95 mask and safety glasses, though. I would also highly suggest an HEPA-grade dust extractor/vacuum as the tool will pull out all kinds of nasty microbes, etc. from what you're cleaning and to use a standard vacuum that simply tosses that nastiness back out into the air you breath is dangerous.
    When I get a shop all grab one of these
    Bought a Tornador Max.-flex-vac-jpg

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast