autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Polish angel or gyeon?

Unfortunatly winter is here and i have an itch...im interested in trying polish angel. Two of our vehicles are pretty fresh with gyeon pure evo. So only a topper every once and a while probly after the quarterly decons. The dd buick has off brand coating topped with can coat evo. This will get a light polish come spring cuz solid black color shows every little imperfection..and im being picky. Ive since changed wash methods, and microfibers so future light hazing should hopeffully not be as much of issue.

Shall i go geyon pure evo, can coat evo or dabble into the polish angel....i.e. glasscoat cosmic spritz spraycoat or coamic v2. Idk...as bias as some may be i need opinions ha ha

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

2. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish angel or gyeon?

Blue Coral.......

4. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    Blue Coral.......

Lol sold! That looks ancient

6. Likes Bosko liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got our first measurable snow so thinking it's time to pull out the Viking Spray I have from PA.

Did you check the Viking lineup? If you're anywhere with "nordic" like weather, might be worth the look. This will be my first use with it but from what I've read and actuality used from PA, it's hard to get a noticeable difference in the final appearance between product lines. I've had people comment when I'm using PA on the "shine" but in my opinion the difference in looks between PA product lineups is minimal.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncbrs View Post
    Did you check the Viking lineup? If you're anywhere with "nordic" like weather, might be worth the look. This will be my first use with it but from what I've read and actuality used from PA, it's hard to get a noticeable difference in the final appearance between product lines. I've had people comment when I'm using PA on the "shine" but in my opinion the difference in looks between PA product lineups is minimal.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    I have not but will give it a look as well, thanks. We get the road salt and brine. All the good corrosive stuff

9. Likes Uncbrs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless you're set on Pure....I just put MOHS EVO on my Tundra last Friday. Seems to get slicker every day. It was very easy to install.

11. Likes Bosko, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    Unless you're set on Pure....I just put MOHS EVO on my Tundra last Friday. Seems to get slicker every day. It was very easy to install.
    I have thought of mohs evo before but wasnt sure on it since it sweats...havent done a coating install like that yet. I have had a habbit of sticking to a coating once i get comfortable with it. Which is how i am with pure evo, plus i love the look of pure evo. Hense why im thinking of stepping out of my box so to speak.

I will keep that one in mind though

Post Thanks / Like

opie is this for a topper for the cars already coated? Cosmic Spritz and Kamikaze Overcoat looks really good and I've been tempted myself to try them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIT View Post
    opie is this for a topper for the cars already coated? Cosmic Spritz and Kamikaze Overcoat looks really good and I've been tempted myself to try them.
    If the product can be used as a topper then yes i will use it on other two vehicles. But my main search is for my main layer for the buick after i give it a quick polish. Weither it be a coating lite or true coating.

Didnt know of those whom have tried cozmic v2 was worth it. Compared to something like gyeon pure or even mohs evo. The application process is different for cozmic v2 if i read correctly

I may still try out the cozmic spritz either way.

15. Likes CleanIT, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I will chime in here 'cause I think I have something to offer on this. I really think there are some PA products that are very good. I have tried quite a few of their line up. I think the Cosmic V2 with the Cosmic spritz for maint. is my #1 combo. It is not a typical coating like CP UK 3.0 or SiC ( which i like also ). Their high gloss is great but doesnt last long enough for me. Rapidwax is just OK. The black bond & driver were not good products at all for me. The viking series was a 100% worthless waste of $$ & it was pricey-- DO NOT buy this.. One of the big attractions for the PA line is ease of application & removal-- I have yet to find anything that compares to the ease of use-- if someone out there knows of something equivalent I am all ears.
    I like using Hydro 2 on my wheels and roof of my pickup-- I just ran out so I am looking into the GYEON equivelant-- I know they have one, just dont know what its called. Anyone?
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

17. Likes opie, CleanIT liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast