autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New P&S Absolute

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    You should research them. Make there own chemicals.

All products the put out seem to perform well if not home runs.

P&S Xpress one of the best interior products I’ve used. Leaves nothing behind and like it better than an waterless Rinseless I’ve tried on interior.

Tremendous love for BM.

Brake buster is a great wheel and tire maintenance products.

See a lot of great reviews for their carpet treatment.

Haven’t seen much on Paint Gloss but [mention]DFB [/mention] seems to like it a lot and his opinion is trusted.

Dreamaker gets love and I like it for the short term gloss it leaves.

[mention]The Guz [/mention] gives there coating a solid endorsement.

The are a solid company with solid products.

I don’t really like how they market but there products work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree! I especially like their interior upholstery cleaning system. It takes the guesswork out of what chemicals to use and is highly effective on all kinds of nastiness. Terminator, Carpet Bomber, and Finisher work together very well. When used with a steamer and a microfiber bonnet the results are pro-level with ease.

Absolute will be arriving at my house today finally. I'm curious to see how it stacks up against ONR, as I've gone around with almost every mainstream rinseless on the market and come back to ONR for its ease of use, cleaning properties, and its water softening and streak free properties. The whole N914 "leaves nothing behind" type of rinseless is over-rated IMO, as I feel the polymer based washes hardly leave anything on their own and are just better at being a rinseless wash (and I've gone through a few gallons of N914).
    Colin Lang
    @DimensionalShine <- My Detailing IG Page

2. Likes chilly, Coatingsarecrack, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleanIT View Post
    Their coatings are not made by them but made to their liking by a 3rd party. Not that it matters.

How is their Undressed Tire Prep? I picked up a bottle of Gyeon Tire Cleaner but it's expensive. The Undressed seems like a far better value.

I still think it's odd they only have BM as their main sealant.

Haven’t used. 2bottles of 303 and a almost full gallon of TufShine.

Did not know the didn’t make there coatings. Reread their writ le up on coatings and there is no mention of them making now re reading it.

The just talk about chemist Dave designing them and adjusting them…..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crg001 View Post
    Agree! I especially like their interior upholstery cleaning system. It takes the guesswork out of what chemicals to use and is highly effective on all kinds of nastiness. Terminator, Carpet Bomber, and Finisher work together very well. When used with a steamer and a microfiber bonnet the results are pro-level with ease.

Absolute will be arriving at my house today finally. I'm curious to see how it stacks up against ONR, as I've gone around with almost every mainstream rinseless on the market and come back to ONR for its ease of use, cleaning properties, and its water softening and streak free properties. The whole N914 "leaves nothing behind" type of rinseless is over-rated IMO, as I feel the polymer based washes hardly leave anything on their own and are just better at being a rinseless wash (and I've gone through a few gallons of N914).
    I ‘ve used quite a few rinseless products. Didn’t like ONR but was an early version.

Have to give it a try again.

Post Thanks / Like

Their coatings are not made by them but made to their liking by a 3rd party. Not that it matters.

How is their Undressed Tire Prep? I picked up a bottle of Gyeon Tire Cleaner but it's expensive. The Undressed seems like a far better value.

I tried Gyeon Tire Cleaner and found it wanting.

Undressed is a solid performer, if it foamed up a bit more under agitation it would be perfect.

6. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jayfro View Post
    How did you mix Absolute and BM....curious minds want to know...or at least mine!

JF
    No actual mixing of the two products, rather I used Bead Maker as a drying aid. In a technical sense, using a drying aid after Absolute is probably overkill, but they worked brilliantly together.

8. Likes CleanIT, The Guz, chilly, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried Absolute for the first time today. Overall, I really liked the product. It cleaned well and it smells great. The scent reminds me of the smell of Mckees37 Fast Interior Detailer, one of my favorite smelling products of all time.

One positive of this product that I noticed - it seemed to release the dirt from my microfiber wash pad faster and easier. Normally when I use ONR on the lower panels of the car and the wash pad shows visible dirt, I have to rub the wash pad against the grit guard to loosen all of the dirt 2 or 3 times before it looks visibly clean. When using Absolute, it took a lot less effort to get the wash pad clean again. I have to repeat this a few more times to see if it is actually true or if it was just something unique to my first and only wash with Absolute so far.

One negative - I know some people don't like colored dyes in car care products, but I actually like dyes in products I have to dilute. It makes it easier to see the amount of product I am adding to a spray bottle. If a liquid has little to no color, it is harder for my eyes to see the fill line. For example, this is one reason I did not like using Optimum Opticlean - it was hard to see exactly how much product I had added.

I would definitely buy Absolute again. I am not going to throw away my ONR, Mckees37 N-914, Owners Pride Eco Wash, or Duragloss 932. But I plan to keep Absolute to my rinseless wash arsenal.

10. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT, chilly, dgage, MisterSnoop, Jayfro and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joebruin77 View Post

One negative - I know some people don't like colored dyes in car care products, but I actually like dyes in products I have to dilute. It makes it easier to see the amount of product I am adding to a spray bottle. If a liquid has little to no color, it is harder for my eyes to see the fill line. For example, this is one reason I did not like using Optimum Opticlean - it was hard to see exactly how much product I had added.

I would definitely buy Absolute again. I am not going to throw away my ONR, Mckees37 N-914, Owners Pride Eco Wash, or Duragloss 932. But I plan to keep Absolute to my rinseless wash arsenal.
    That lack of color was something I didn't like either, more so for psychological reasons. I'm new to rinse-less, so it's taking me a little to adjust. With ONR, the color makes it seem as there is something actually in the water. As I said, more of a psychological thing.

12. Likes joebruin77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Picked some up to try at a "garage" sale today

14. Likes CleanIT, DFB liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I done some research a while back adams wheel and tire cleaner cut 1:1 is a decent value, many on the adams facebook page/forums cut it 1:1. I might finally try it today lol

I slowly moved away from a lot of the korean stuff. Too pricey. For instance koch chemie 1L green star is great value compared to carpro's multix.

Carpro's Reset and Ech20 are still mainstays and gyeon prep is also going to be a re-purchase, getting low..i tried carpro eraser, gyeon prep and tacsystems oil zero. It was my favorite of the 3. No need to try anything else...lol

edit: I'm a hobbyist btw so i don't want to buy in large quantities. 1L of APC will easily last me 12 months. I see no reason to buy gallons of product sure you might save a little but the product might go bad and/or you just get bored and want to try something else. You won't find anything over 1 liter on my shelf. Maybe some day...

16. Likes CleanIT, dgage, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    I done some research a while back adams wheel and tire cleaner cut 1:1 is a decent value, many on the adams facebook page/forums cut it 1:1. I might finally try it today lol

I slowly moved away from a lot of the korean stuff. Too pricey. For instance koch chemie 1L green star is great value compared to carpro's multix.

Carpro's Reset and Ech20 are still mainstays and gyeon prep is also going to be a re-purchase, getting low..i tried carpro eraser, gyeon prep and tacsystems oil zero. It was my favorite of the 3. No need to try anything else...lol

edit: I'm a hobbyist btw so i don't want to buy in large quantities. 1L of APC will easily last me 12 months. I see no reason to buy gallons of product sure you might save a little but the product might go bad and/or you just get bored and want to try something else. You won't find anything over 1 liter on my shelf. Maybe some day...
    Same here, just a hobbyist. It's just a fun hobby for me. Korean stuff does tend to be more expensive.

18. Likes chilly liked this post
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast