autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Microfiber for final wipe

A great towel that we offer for final wipe off of waxes, sealants, polish, or coatings are SpeedMaster Premium Pearl Towel. These are offered in either black or blue. These towels are a low-knap, tight weave 500 GSM towel. I could tell you how soft they are, but there isn't a description I could put that would do them justice. These towels are SOFT, and really effortlessly remove any LSP or polish you're working with. I'll put a couple of links below for you to check them out!

Speed Master Premium Blue Pearl Towel

Speed Master Premium Carbon Pearl Towel

F.Y.I. -This is just a single towel option. We do have 6 pack and 12 pack combos available also, but with our new site, these pages are not yet active. In the next few days you should see the pack combos available. If you can't wait or don't want to wait, you can always call our customer service team and do the order over the phone too!

2. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I use these for final wipes, detail sprays, and touch-ups after using a drying aid (with the drying aid)...
    The Rag Company Lavendar Eagle Edgeless Microfiber Towel

I rarely have had these lint on me, but the TRC creatures have very often, unfortunately. That seems to even happen after a few washes too. I have a handful of these The Rag Company FTW Premium Orange Microfiber Towel as well. I really like these towels, but they honestly don't feel "plush". I've never seen them marring paint, though.

4. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    I use these for final wipes, detail sprays, and touch-ups after using a drying aid (with the drying aid)...

I rarely have had these lint on me, but the TRC creatures have very often, unfortunately. That seems to even happen after a few washes too. I have a handful of these The Rag Company FTW Premium Orange Microfiber Towel as well. I really like these towels, but they honestly don't feel "plush". I've never seen them marring paint, though.
    Yeah I bought like 40 of those lavenders on Black Friday sale for $2 apiece. Nice towel.

I had same problem with creatures on first batch.

Then on second pack they had like little pieces of tobacco that would come out of them in wash. Thoroughly inspect before wash but would show up after.

Other types of towel in same load didn’t this…. Was really weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Yeah I bought like 40 of those lavenders on Black Friday sale for $2 apiece. Nice towel.

I had same problem with creatures on first batch.

Then on second pack they had like little pieces of tobacco that would come out of them in wash. Thoroughly inspect before wash but would show up after.

Other types of towel in same load didn’t this…. Was really weird.

That's really strange with the Creature's, I have never had that happen and I have had many of them spanning a couple of years. Very odd.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    That's really strange with the Creature's, I have never had that happen and I have had many of them spanning a couple of years. Very odd.
    Yeah I only ordered two packs at one time and soured on them. It’s why I only try to ordered their Korean made towels if possible…. Maybe better QC?

8. Likes DFB liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12