autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Safrax CLO2

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Safrax CLO2

Hi Everyone,

Been doing some reading about getting bad smells out of cars and have come down to Ozone and CLO2. I decided to try CLO2 since it was relatively cheap and easy (I hope it works).

I did some searching and found a company called Safrax which is much cheaper than Reset. I used it today and didnt notice anything "off", but then again, Im not a pro! Does anyone have any experience with Safrax? I typically go with well known names, but for some reason, I didnt this time. Just a little paranoid.

Thanks in advance![/SIZE][/FONT]
    Last edited by Bobby B.; 07-22-2022 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Links

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Safrax CLO2

I just bought the Reset Red Pak to use in my gf's car, she spilled a whole pan of ceviche juice on her passenger seat, lol. Steam and extraction were not enough to remove the smell. Will be trying it this weekend.

If it works well I plan to offer it as an add-on to my interior detailing services. Let us now how Safrax works, it definitely is cheaper. I'm sure the chemistry is all the same. Get a small aerator pump to release the ClO2 into the air better, on my Reset pack it says 5 hour treatment without it and 1 hour treatment with the aerator.
    Colin Lang
    @DimensionalShine <- My Detailing IG Page

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Safrax CLO2

Quote Originally Posted by crg001 View Post
    I just bought the Reset Red Pak to use in my gf's car, she spilled a whole pan of ceviche juice on her passenger seat, lol. Steam and extraction were not enough to remove the smell. Will be trying it this weekend.

If it works well I plan to offer it as an add-on to my interior detailing services. Let us now how Safrax works, it definitely is cheaper. I'm sure the chemistry is all the same. Get a small aerator pump to release the ClO2 into the air better, on my Reset pack it says 5 hour treatment without it and 1 hour treatment with the aerator.
    Thank you crg!

Following up to this, I used this in a vehicle that had a sunroof leak and a strong smell of mold/mildew. I sprayed everything down with Lysol/Clorox and ended up using Safrax. Sarfax worked like a charm and all I smell is a little bit of chlorine. I hope it fades away over time but it surely beats the alternative.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.