autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OPC Foamed

Post Thanks / Like

Re: OPC Foamed

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I use it 4:1 for most uses and never had an issueOPC FoamedOPC Foamed

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    That's the dilution I've settled on. I have some in a foamer and some in one of those cheapy HDX sprayers from Home Depot. I do keep a spray bottle loaded with it at full strength if I'm getting tires ready for a coating

2. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    That's the dilution I've settled on. I have some in a foamer and some in one of those cheapy HDX sprayers from Home Depot. I do keep a spray bottle loaded with it at full strength if I'm getting tires ready for a coating
    I would like to see a comparison between optimum optimum power clean AKA is a alien clean versus versus carpro ReTyreOPC Foamed

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see a comparison between optimum optimum power clean AKA is a alien clean versus versus carpro ReTyreOPC Foamed

You should do a foam off with OpC and Touchless. 50/50 a door….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    You should do a foam off with OpC and Touchless. 50/50 a door….

I could do this when I detail my g/f's CruzeOPC FoamedOPC Foamed

6. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I could do this when I detail my g/f's CruzeOPC FoamedOPC Foamed

please do....can not wait to see how it turns out.....Touchless has been getting a fair amount of good press

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    please do....can not wait to see how it turns out.....Touchless has been getting a fair amount of good press
    Oh I was using it the whole winner on my car it melted all the crap off of it!

9. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah nothing I’ve tried has come close to BH products so far. Would be great if OPC could compete.

11. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want something that would compete with OPC. Try Bilt Hamber Surfex HD in 1:10 dilution on tires or engine bay. On paint you only need 1:20 during the winter months and it cleans better than both Auto-Foam and Touch-less. During the summer months when I dilute down Auto-Foam to 2% I have a pumpsprayer with 1:30 of Surfex HD. And apply over bugs and tires and plastic. When dwelled 3-5min I foam on Auto-Foam in 2% and all bugs and rubber and plastic gets cleaned without any agitations. That the contact wash get the last off. During winter months have a pumpsprayer with BH Surfex HD 1:20. Apply with a pumpsprayer and you don't need to foam it but you can if you will over the whole car. Drive in to a touchless wash and you will get a great result from this. If you foam Surfex HD you can probebly go up to 1:40 in a foaming pumpsprayer. As you get it to stick and dwell that minutes extra. But remember that stronger than 1:20 will effect the durability on wax and sealants and not full blown ceramic coatings.

OPC is something I like to test out as I've been impressed by what I've seen it do. But now when many is well knowned with BH Auto-Foam and Touch-less. You have the real stuff to test out in Surfex HD LOL. In the kitchen I use Surfex HD in 1:60 to wipe down the interior and it's enough to degrease most of the dirt that you see in a kitchen and where you eat. You can use it on the interior in the cars. But be carefull and follow up with a wet/damp microfiber towel with destilled water to pick up and dilute the little it's leaves behind. Oh it's anti corrosion inhibitors in it as well. Perfect to use as the last step on the tires and spray the brake discs and metall in there. And if keeping up with it a very little surface rust if any at all. Especially to avoid that first brake dust after the first brake after a wash. It says that you can use Surfex HD undiluted. But as Jon at Forensic Detailing Chanel it's not needed on a vehical to be doing so. It's crazy how well it cleans. There for it would be interesting to see how it compares to OPC in different dilutions. I think that you would get the same results but with the BH Surfex HD more diluted. But by how much would be cool to test out.

Skickat från min SM-T736B via Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    If you want something that would compete with OPC. Try Bilt Hamber Surfex HD in 1:10 dilution on tires or engine bay. On paint you only need 1:20 during the winter months and it cleans better than both Auto-Foam and Touch-less. During the summer months when I dilute down Auto-Foam to 2% I have a pumpsprayer with 1:30 of Surfex HD. And apply over bugs and tires and plastic. When dwelled 3-5min I foam on Auto-Foam in 2% and all bugs and rubber and plastic gets cleaned without any agitations. That the contact wash get the last off. During winter months have a pumpsprayer with BH Surfex HD 1:20. Apply with a pumpsprayer and you don't need to foam it but you can if you will over the whole car. Drive in to a touchless wash and you will get a great result from this. If you foam Surfex HD you can probebly go up to 1:40 in a foaming pumpsprayer. As you get it to stick and dwell that minutes extra. But remember that stronger than 1:20 will effect the durability on wax and sealants and not full blown ceramic coatings.

OPC is something I like to test out as I've been impressed by what I've seen it do. But now when many is well knowned with BH Auto-Foam and Touch-less. You have the real stuff to test out in Surfex HD LOL. In the kitchen I use Surfex HD in 1:60 to wipe down the interior and it's enough to degrease most of the dirt that you see in a kitchen and where you eat. You can use it on the interior in the cars. But be carefull and follow up with a wet/damp microfiber towel with destilled water to pick up and dilute the little it's leaves behind. Oh it's anti corrosion inhibitors in it as well. Perfect to use as the last step on the tires and spray the brake discs and metall in there. And if keeping up with it a very little surface rust if any at all. Especially to avoid that first brake dust after the first brake after a wash. It says that you can use Surfex HD undiluted. But as Jon at Forensic Detailing Chanel it's not needed on a vehical to be doing so. It's crazy how well it cleans. There for it would be interesting to see how it compares to OPC in different dilutions. I think that you would get the same results but with the BH Surfex HD more diluted. But by how much would be cool to test out.

Skickat från min SM-T736B via Tapatalk
    Yeah was all set to go with OPC this year but found a gallon for $33 shipped to the US…. Glad I found it so cheap!

14. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Yeah was all set to go with OPC this year but found a gallon for $33 shipped to the US…. Glad I found it so cheap!

That is some serious data mining to find it that cheap.......PM me with the source if you would

Tried to send you PM but ur inbox is full

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12