autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

What are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?

Hi!

What are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam? Is it any good?

Thanks!
    Bob

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?

I have Auto-foam and Rinseless and they are, hands down, the best pre-washes I've ever used. This past winter I used them on my very salty previous car and it just melted the grime away, only the very bottom had a "shadow of grit" left behind.

I've also used their Auto Wash and it rivals Reset and is VERY concentrated, pure clean, no Gloss or wax enhancers hereWhat are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?What are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?

I'm so glad it's readily available now in the U.S.What are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

3. Thanks CleanIT, opie thanked for this post
    Likes dgage, SWETM, CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah definitely best pre wash I have used and got a gallon of touchless waiting in the wings.

Agree with the AutoWash also.

Some warnings.

If you don’t have a Pressure washer go with Touchless .

Both are high alkaline and can affect waxes and sealants.

I don’t worry about that just re apply something after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I've also used their Auto Wash and it rivals Reset and is VERY concentrated, pure clean, no Gloss or wax enhancers hereWhat are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?What are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?
    Good comparison to hear. I bought both at the same time but haven't used Auto Wash yet. Maybe that's more economical? Actually had a chance to get Reset in 4L bottles at the same time that were heavily discounted because they were damaged and leaked. After using it, it was a bit of a face palm moment for not picking that up.

Post Thanks / Like

If you want to have one of the best prewash around. Then yes BH Auto-Foam will get you that. But are you after a shaving thick foam for show then this is not your product. The impact ratio is quite high so you will use a lot of it. But if you wash regualary and don't deal with road salt and heavy grime. You can dilute it in the foamcannon bottle 1:3-1:4 for best cleaning ability use it straight up and dial back the chemichal setting back a notch. And to get the most out of it foam it on a dry vehical. So no prerinse and you get the best cleaning from it.

Have used this for around 4-5 years now. And have tested other TFR and dedicated prewash foams. But still today I comes back to Auto-Foam. We have a way bigger market on these products here in EU.

Skickat från min SM-T736B via Tapatalk

8. Thanks Prange thanked for this post
    Likes dgage, Coatingsarecrack, Prange liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I would try any shampoo you had 1:1 in the foam cannon first before i bought auto-foam. That's the rough number to get the 4% PIR.

Personally, I am not a fan of foam cannons for deep cleaning, i rather use a pump sprayer.

I would love to see someone test reset Vs autofoam with both at the 4% PIR. That said reset would be super expensive used that way.

Honestly, i'm surprised that people that really enjoy foaming don't throw in an oz of APC in their cannon. I would on a very dirty car.

Personally i just throw something like multix or lift in a pumper sprayer.

I did recently pick up a foaming spray nozzle made by Tolco. I will be using it with carpro's lift or a similar product from europe cut 10:1. Give the hands a workout haha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    I would try any shampoo you had 1:1 in the foam cannon first before i bought auto-foam. That's the rough number to get the 4% PIR.

Personally, I am not a fan of foam cannons for deep cleaning, i rather use a pump sprayer.

I would love to see someone test reset Vs autofoam with both at the 4% PIR. That said reset would be super expensive used that way.

Honestly, i'm surprised that people that really enjoy foaming don't throw in an oz of APC in their cannon. I would on a very dirty car.

Personally i just throw something like multix or lift in a pumper sprayer.

I did recently pick up a foaming spray nozzle made by Tolco. I will be using with carpro's lift cut 10:1. Give the hands a workout haha
    I use Bilt-Hamber Touchless and Auto-foam in my IK Foam Pro 12 because I don't have a foam cannon. I'm using about 5 oz to 1 gallon of distilled water with great results, although in the winter I used a bit more soap, maybe 1-2 ounces.

Yeah Reset used that way would be too expensive, same with LyftWhat are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?

11. Likes noorth liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to have one of those IK Foam pro 12 foamers. It makes a lot more sense to me. Maybe i will pick one up one of these days...

Lift is way overpriced IMO. I'll never buy it again. I have a similar product now that is double the value - primus from europe.

I'm a carpro fan but they have some expensive products but ironically some of the cheapest coatings around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    I would love to have one of those IK Foam pro 12 foamers. It makes a lot more sense to me. Maybe i will pick one up one of these days...

Lift is way overpriced IMO. I'll never buy it again. I have a similar product now that is double the value - primus from europe.

I'm a carpro fan but they have some expensive products but ironically some of the cheapest coatings around.
    Buy a mini battery powered air compressor for the IK which allows you to run it constantly so you can foam your entire carWhat are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?What are your opinions regarding Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam?

14. Thanks noorth thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Would either of these be good for vehicles that see off road use and get really dirty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast