autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Garage got left open and products froze - which of these should be replaced?

My garage door got left open and I took inventory of everything that froze - some of it is solid, some of it is slush. From this list, which products do you think will be fine to use after thawing and which need to be replaced? Thanks!
    Garage got left open and products froze - which of these should be replaced?-screen-shot-2022-01-25-5-25-53-pm-jpg
    17 Land Rover Discovery: Fuji White; 07 Land Rover LR3 SEV8 4WD: Java Black Micatallic; 18 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara: Black; 05 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD: Light Khaki Metallic

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Garage got left open and products froze - which of these should be replaced?

I would personally try all of them and see how they work as intended. Maybe none have made it to garbage state??? But I am frugal with my $$ and hate to admit things go to waste, lol. I'dd be stubourn and only raise the flag when the product wasn't actually working. (that emoji is smiling cause it is not spending more money when it can, lol)

3. Likes Azure liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Garage got left open and products froze - which of these should be replaced?

Most of them should be fine. I can tell you all the Duragloss products will be fine if they freeze. You can’t kill that stuff. Even the 111 will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

5. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’d only be worried about polishes and LSP’s. Hopefully everything is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes Eric7810 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Perfect, thanks guys! I'll check the polishes and LSPs and see if they have the same consistency.
    17 Land Rover Discovery: Fuji White; 07 Land Rover LR3 SEV8 4WD: Java Black Micatallic; 18 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara: Black; 05 Jeep Liberty Limited 4WD: Light Khaki Metallic

Post Thanks / Like

Warm them up,and shake and see what happens.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Let us know how everything turns out. I live in the midwest and have had some close calls to having garage products freeze and I have always wondered what products or chemicals a freeze would ruin.