autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Graphene Detail Spray vs Ceramic Detail Spray: Is Graphene that much better?

I tried the 303 Graphene once, makes the paint feel sticky, not slick. Haven't used it since. I live in the Mojave Desert so the ability for water to bead up or run off the vehicle isn't really a consideration as it only rains about 6 days a year.
    Those who possess real knowledge are rare. Those who can set that knowledge into motion in the physical world are rarer still. The few who possess real knowledge and can set it into motion of their own hands are the rarest of all.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Graphene Detail Spray vs Ceramic Detail Spray: Is Graphene that much better?

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Would be interesting to hear what Chris from B&B has to say based on their technology as it’s more than likely different that Artdeshine.
    He did have a unique take on it, kinda outside the norm at the time.

Pan the Organizer: Interview w B & B Blending: EXCLUSIVE interview with B&B Blending about graphene coatings and detailing products! - YouTube
    Generally not a fan of Pan but this is kinda interesting. Notable re: graphene is the mention that while graphene will play some minor role in water spot reduction in a thermal sense, it is so minor as to be functionally irrelevant. He goes on to explain the reduced water spotting potential via an interesting ‘brick & mortar’ analogy.

3. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    I guess if I watched our favorite buddy I would have known. If I am ever too bored I’ll watch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Got half way through…. Still not sold on graphene but interesting watch. Funny they put the black graphene oxide in there basically as marketing but there is a functional RGO in the actual liquid.

Basically the black color is the Lexus (to Toyota) of the Graphene world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Got half way through…. Still not sold on graphene but interesting watch. Funny they put the black graphene oxide in there basically as marketing but there is a functional RGO in the actual liquid.

Basically the black color is the Lexus (to Toyota) of the Graphene world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All I have to say is the Adams advanced graphene coating is very impressive in its hydrophobic behavior. Much better than even some of the larger brands. Adams is also the only brand that states how much RGO is in their products.

8. Likes Coatingsarecrack, BudgetPlan1, dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    All I have to say is the Adams advanced graphene coating is very impressive in its hydrophobic behavior. Much better than even some of the larger brands. Adams is also the only brand that states how much RGO is in their products.
    And at the end of the day, that's all that really matters. Graphene Detail Spray vs Ceramic Detail Spray: Is Graphene that much better?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123