autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3D Bead It Up - Product Description

Quote Originally Posted by crg001 View Post
    Overall the user experience I've had with it is positive though. It doesn't streak like some ceramic-based products and really is easy to apply and wipe off. It leaves a really nice and slick surface without attracting dust at all. It smells great and it's affordable. Pick some up and give it a try, with how cheap and easy it is to use I don't think you will be disappointed.
    I have a bottle and i agree with your above statements. Once i run out i will be buying a gallon. Its been a month and a half since i used it as a stand alone product on wifes jeep, and bout the same as a coating topper.

Next time i get to wash it ill take a shot or two of the beading b4/after

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

2. Likes chilly, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    how long has it been out?
    Must be a year or more now.

4. Likes Bosko, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

3D Bead It Up

Since at least 7/20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I got mine this past spring.

I really like it! Super easy to use, very slick, durable, smells good - a bit intense, but good.

Unfortunately, I don't have a vehicle available to test it's ability to endure a winter. But as of now, I would trust it to survive.

8. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Mike Phillips has re-written all of 3D's product description pages? I'm going through some of them and man, the claims seem to be going in HARD on the competition. I really like the emphasis that they are a MANUFACTURER and produce all their chemicals in-house where as others are essentially fakers, lol. And with recent revelations (at least to me anyway) that other brands are using re-branded products from suppliers like B&B Blending, that really puts a question mark on these countless unheard of car care product companies popping up everywhere and whether or not their stuff is original and legit.

10. Thanks dlc95 thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evo77 View Post
    I wonder if Mike Phillips has re-written all of 3D's product description pages? I'm going through some of them and man, the claims seem to be going in HARD on the competition. I really like the emphasis that they are a MANUFACTURER and produce all their chemicals in-house where as others are essentially fakers, lol. And with recent revelations (at least to me anyway) that other brands are using re-branded products from suppliers like B&B Blending, that really puts a question mark on these countless unheard of car care product companies popping up everywhere and whether or not their stuff is original and legit.
    Exactly. I had looked at their website a few weeks ago and there was little product description. There are a lot of "me too" products out there as stated in the product description. I also like that 3D is made here in the U.S. I'm trying hard to not buy stuff made in China these days lol. The website looks great they made a lot of upgrades.

12. Likes Jayfro, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been using it for well over a year. Been thru a few gallons. I like it a lot. Great drying aid! It works well on waxes, sealants and coatings. Pretty legit as a stand alone LSP. Really helps the durability out on AIO products like Speed Or BF one step. No issues applying or streaking unless in direct sun on a blazing panel.
    Jim

14. Likes CleanIT, opie, dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, I really liked a lot of properties, including shine, ease of use, no streaking, etc….but for me the killer was the dust attraction…it was a lot worse with this as a topper for me at least. Nice product except that was a deal breaker.

16. Thanks CleanIT thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I looked for some reviews on some of the FB groups and they seem positive overall, but the hydrophobics appear to be mixed with some saying very good to some saying not at all.

Post Thanks / Like

I said it before I'll say it gain...."conditions"...I.E....(paint prep/hard soft clears/sun/rain/sap/mud/bugs/salt) make ALL the difference in (results) for any LSP/toppers......
    That is why when you read reviews they are from A to Z as to what people have experienced.

19. Likes CleanIT, chilly liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12