autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

MJJC Cannon Adjustments

Does anyone have a MJJC cannon and can provide some input?

I’ve tried it with both 1.25 and 1.1 orifices as well as multiple dilutions with multiple different soaps and I keep having the same issue. The soap doesn’t dwell for more than a minute before drying.

I’ve thought about adjusting the water:soap with the top knob to introduce some more water into the mix so it isn’t so dry, but everything I read or watch says to have that completely open.

Have tried with Gyeon snow, Koch Chem GSF, CarPro Reset and Lift and Hyper Wash. Have tried dilutions from 1:8 up to 1:15.

The same dilutions that was working for me great with these soaps in my old cannon do not translate to the MJJC.

Do you all have this knob as full soap?

Will try playing with this next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MJJC Cannon Adjustments

Quote Originally Posted by rover137 View Post
    Does anyone have a MJJC cannon and can provide some input?

I’ve tried it with both 1.25 and 1.1 orifices as well as multiple dilutions with multiple different soaps and I keep having the same issue. The soap doesn’t dwell for more than a minute before drying.

I’ve thought about adjusting the water:soap with the top knob to introduce some more water into the mix so it isn’t so dry, but everything I read or watch says to have that completely open.

Have tried with Gyeon snow, Koch Chem GSF, CarPro Reset and Lift and Hyper Wash. Have tried dilutions from 1:8 up to 1:15.

The same dilutions that was working for me great with these soaps in my old cannon do not translate to the MJJC.

Do you all have this knob as full soap?

Will try playing with this next.

What pressure washer you using. If it’s less than 1.7 gpm I’ve found it’s that. Tried a few with my 2100 psi 1.2 gpm Ryobi and all sucked till i just bit the bullett and bought a MTM pf22.

Still not amazing but i get a good 5 minute dwell with it and thats all i’m looking for.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: MJJC Cannon Adjustments

Using the Big Boi which is meant to be 2600 psi - which is certainly overstated.

Using the standard cannon that came with the big boi I had no issues. It seems to be I just can’t get the MJJC to work for me.. which is strange as everyone raves about this cannon.

The guys at MJJC said I just need to open the top knob to let a bit more water in.